what will happen after THE PACK'S?????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well an educated guess is that JB will again go against their word and you will still see retros every month with stupid colorways, cheap quality, and inflatedprices....

But I guess theres hope...

If they do actually stick to their word, then yes, you will see all the old retros increase in value...well all the old retros that aren't neon green,yellow or blue...oh excuse me, I mean "azure"
ohwell.gif

I hope they take break for a while, I do not want every shoe I own to become widely available
devil.gif
After '08 I will be taking a break from collecting MJ's anyways, andstart on some other shoes I have been wanting.... Jordan's have had my interest so everything has taken the back seat, after '08 I will be content withmy Jordan collection.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Niketalk never lets me down.... I saw this thread and it said "paks" i was like this is going to get good!! and sure enough we got the people coming in just to chin check this dude right in the mouth!! I love it.

Also "emigrant or imigrant" is correctly spelled immigrant both of ya'll wrong! and he's probably from like Nebraska
laugh.gif
Both are wrong? LMAO Emigrant = somebody who leaves a place, especially his or her native country, to go and live elsewhere Immigrant (with two MM, which he did not use) = a newcomer to a country who has settled there
Unless you, yourself, left a country to live here than you ARE not an EMigrant. if you are than my bad but...i'm guessing you didn't so thatwould make you a son of immigrants who settled here for the betterment of you. No beef, you're a minority i'm a minority either way we're both@#$%ed
laugh.gif

If you feel like you have to jump through hoops to cop what you want now....just wait.

LOL...NT is so funny...everyone all of a sudden becomes an educator!!! I just wish someone would seriously answer his question! lol...

They'll make a 3-peat pack. And for $450 they'll have 3 pair combination packs; 3+4+16, 1+2+20, 5+8+10 etc.

vick why are you always throwing that 'Grammar Time' post out there? this is an online forum not an english class. who cares if people misspell words?anyways, to answer your question, why worry about it? we have a whole year ahead of us how about we focus on that and then we'll see what happens fromthere

Originally Posted by never wear them

AFTER THE PACKS....... THE SAME THING THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 10+YEARS...

No.

MaZe

Originally Posted by bjvig414

vick why are you always throwing that 'Grammar Time' post out there? this is an online forum not an english class. who cares if people misspell words? anyways, to answer your question, why worry about it? we have a whole year ahead of us how about we focus on that and then we'll see what happens from there

amen 2 DAT
wink.gif
!!!!but my real concern was mostly wit the ds retros orOG's that i might never get my hands on after the packs for a resealable price, not the production aspect of jb after 08'',(i could careless after the XXIII'z) that was my main concern because i dont wanna spend extra on pack's when i can get a ds pair that i realy want.....

All I know is they BETTER retro the 17's in White and Red, and White and Blue.

Nastradumas - "After the Jordan PACKs Niketalk's Jordan Brand Section will crash leaving no interest in Niketalk accept for the archieves, Jordanprices on Ebay will skyrocket even for fakes, Jordan Brand will go bankruput because no one is buying the Jordan Jumpman series of shoes."

Originally Posted by eazy38

Originally Posted by bjvig414

vick why are you always throwing that 'Grammar Time' post out there? this is an online forum not an english class. who cares if people misspell words? anyways, to answer your question, why worry about it? we have a whole year ahead of us how about we focus on that and then we'll see what happens from there

amen 2 DAT
wink.gif
!!!!but my real concern was mostly wit the ds retros or OG's that i might never get my hands on after the packs for a resealable price, not the production aspect of jb after 08'',(i could care less after the XXIII'z) that was my main concern because i dont wanna spend extra on pack's when i can get a ds pair that i realy want.....
huh
indifferent.gif

ardeedas wrote:
They'll make a 3-peat pack. And for $450 they'll have 3 pair combination packs; 3+4+16, 1+2+20, 5+8+10 etc.

That sounds very ludicrous yet extremely probable at the same time.
shm @ JB if they ever contemplate such an idea.

IMO JB might release more Team Jordans, 0.5 models, or dear I say it...Spiz'ikes II...God forbid.

Back
Top Bottom