What would NT do? Vol. Road Rage [Story Time]-Cliff Notes included

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you have issues if you're going to get angry to the point of confrontation with some kids over flipping you the bird and giving you stares

exactly

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you have issues if you're going to get angry to the point of confrontation with some kids over flipping you the bird and giving you stares

exactly

Originally Posted by scshift

I could see why you'd be mad. But hey, if it was me, I'd just hit them up with the you jelly face when I rocket past them in my chipped GTR. I don't have time to deal with 4 kids stuffed in a Corolla trying to go hard.

No racism, but OP, what race were these kids? You said you were in the suburbs...

interested to know (no racist lol)

i woulda put the volume up on my katy perry mixtape...and drive off leanin hard

Originally Posted by scshift

I could see why you'd be mad. But hey, if it was me, I'd just hit them up with the you jelly face when I rocket past them in my chipped GTR. I don't have time to deal with 4 kids stuffed in a Corolla trying to go hard.

No racism, but OP, what race were these kids? You said you were in the suburbs...

interested to know (no racist lol)

i woulda put the volume up on my katy perry mixtape...and drive off leanin hard

should've switched spots with your girl, got to the next red light, got dome from your girl (or at least made it look like it) and hit em with the 

should've switched spots with your girl, got to the next red light, got dome from your girl (or at least made it look like it) and hit em with the 

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I would have pulled out my iPhone.(my iphone is always connected the my aux cable)
Loaded up my gun app and start straying shots.
What's really good?
But I'd have a fake gun so it looks like I'm doing a drive by.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny thing about this is that my friend and I did this before.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I would have pulled out my iPhone.(my iphone is always connected the my aux cable)
Loaded up my gun app and start straying shots.
What's really good?
But I'd have a fake gun so it looks like I'm doing a drive by.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny thing about this is that my friend and I did this before.. 
laugh.gif

my cousin had someone that cut him off twice on the bqe, pulled up next to him and took his rear view mirror off with the wheel lock
laugh.gif

my cousin had someone that cut him off twice on the bqe, pulled up next to him and took his rear view mirror off with the wheel lock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
rear-view?
he reached into the other car and broke the rear-view?

maybe side-view?

Back
Top Bottom