What would NT do? Vol. Road Rage [Story Time]-Cliff Notes included

Originally Posted by YuraS718

my cousin had someone that cut him off twice on the bqe, pulled up next to him and took his rear view mirror off with the wheel lock
laugh.gif
rear-view?
he reached into the other car and broke the rear-view?

maybe side-view?

Sometimes you got to let stuff go. I remember back in 2003-2004 A few of my friends were on the freeway and and some car was driving reckless and cut them off so they honked at them and next thing you know the pull along side and starting shooting at them. One died. An innocent life was taken over some dumb act of road rage. A damn shame.

Sometimes you got to let stuff go. I remember back in 2003-2004 A few of my friends were on the freeway and and some car was driving reckless and cut them off so they honked at them and next thing you know the pull along side and starting shooting at them. One died. An innocent life was taken over some dumb act of road rage. A damn shame.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

1-If you read the story you will have read that they cut us off within a foot or 2 of the front of the car. My girl had to swerve hard to avoid them. If there was a car in the lane next to us, we would have both been seriously injured.
I read the story.  You put yourself in that situation.
Our car is behind their's so I tell her to pull around to the side so I can see what's good with these lames. Unfortunately, the light quickly turns green and the kid pulls away giving us the finger again. The driver is laughing hysterically but the other 2 kids have a
frown.gif
look on their face like they're worried their friends are crossing the line(These kids were definitely not about that life). I tell my girl to speed up so I can pull up next to them and open the window to see what they really have to say.

2-idk if 19 is "kids" when i'm 23. It's not like I'm 40 and they're 15
you are 4 yrs older.
you're not more mature than them to handle that situation like a young adult should?

3-These kids definitely did not have guns. I live in the lame #+* burbs
all the more reason for my reply...
Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you have issues if you're going to get angry to the point of confrontation with some kids over flipping you the bird and giving you stares

1-If you read the story you will have read that they cut us off within a foot or 2 of the front of the car. My girl had to swerve hard to avoid them. If there was a car in the lane next to us, we would have both been seriously injured.
I read the story.  You put yourself in that situation.
Our car is behind their's so I tell her to pull around to the side so I can see what's good with these lames. Unfortunately, the light quickly turns green and the kid pulls away giving us the finger again. The driver is laughing hysterically but the other 2 kids have a
frown.gif
look on their face like they're worried their friends are crossing the line(These kids were definitely not about that life). I tell my girl to speed up so I can pull up next to them and open the window to see what they really have to say.

2-idk if 19 is "kids" when i'm 23. It's not like I'm 40 and they're 15
you are 4 yrs older.
you're not more mature than them to handle that situation like a young adult should?

3-These kids definitely did not have guns. I live in the lame #+* burbs
all the more reason for my reply...
Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you have issues if you're going to get angry to the point of confrontation with some kids over flipping you the bird and giving you stares

woulda pulled out my paintball gun & special canister of marbles from under the passenger side...

woulda pulled out my paintball gun & special canister of marbles from under the passenger side...

You re lucky....cause I know some young'n who do stuff like that so they can shoot your ***. What if you walked up to there car and they popped your noggin (no Omarion) Keep cool and ignore ignorance.

You re lucky....cause I know some young'n who do stuff like that so they can shoot your ***. What if you walked up to there car and they popped your noggin (no Omarion) Keep cool and ignore ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom