What would NT do? Vol. Road Rage [Story Time]-Cliff Notes included

So, last night my girl and I were on the way home from a night out. My girl drove so she had to drop me off at my house, which is on the other side of town from her house. As she's driving to my house, this car with four 18-19 year old kids pulls up next to us at a red light. One of the kids in the backseat is hitting me with the ice grill, but I just ignore it. About 20 seconds later, I look over at him and he's still grilling me, so I hit him with the 
indifferent.gif
. Kid decides he's a tough guy and starts flipping me the finger for like 10 seconds and shouting something, which I couldn't hear because his window was closed.

My girl asks me if I know the kid and I told her I have no idea who he is but he's pissing me off. We drive a few more blocks as their car is a few feet ahead of us and then we pull up to another light. Our car is behind their's so I tell her to pull around to the side so I can see what's good with these lames. Unfortunately, the light quickly turns green and the kid pulls away giving us the finger again. The driver is laughing hysterically but the other 2 kids have a
frown.gif
look on their face like they're worried their friends are crossing the line(These kids were definitely not about that life). I tell my girl to speed up so I can pull up next to them and open the window to see what they really have to say. As she speeds up, this dude pulls a crazy turn and cuts her car off, causing us to almost smash right into them.

This got me extremely enraged, and I'm a fairly peaceful person so to anger me takes a lot. By doing what he did, not only was he putting me in danger but also my girl . So I decided that at the next red light I was gonna get out of the car and lay a beat down on these kids. I knew for sure one of the kids was too p.ussy to do anything, and another one looked *+%@$ made so I figured it was basically 1 against 2.5. Dudes were about average size so it's not like I was about to fight some Kimbo Slice looking dudes. But then they sped away and turned into a street that goes in the opposite direction of my house. If I was with my boys, I would have told them to follow the car and beat them down, but since my girl was there I didn't wanna put her in danger. So my question is, would you guys have gotten as angry by the situation or would you have just brushed it off?

Cliff Notes

-Coming home from a night out with my girl
-Car full of people start shouting at us and giving us the finger
-I decided I'm gonna give them the smack down
-They drive away and my girl tries to calm me down

So, last night my girl and I were on the way home from a night out. My girl drove so she had to drop me off at my house, which is on the other side of town from her house. As she's driving to my house, this car with four 18-19 year old kids pulls up next to us at a red light. One of the kids in the backseat is hitting me with the ice grill, but I just ignore it. About 20 seconds later, I look over at him and he's still grilling me, so I hit him with the 
indifferent.gif
. Kid decides he's a tough guy and starts flipping me the finger for like 10 seconds and shouting something, which I couldn't hear because his window was closed.

My girl asks me if I know the kid and I told her I have no idea who he is but he's pissing me off. We drive a few more blocks as their car is a few feet ahead of us and then we pull up to another light. Our car is behind their's so I tell her to pull around to the side so I can see what's good with these lames. Unfortunately, the light quickly turns green and the kid pulls away giving us the finger again. The driver is laughing hysterically but the other 2 kids have a
frown.gif
look on their face like they're worried their friends are crossing the line(These kids were definitely not about that life). I tell my girl to speed up so I can pull up next to them and open the window to see what they really have to say. As she speeds up, this dude pulls a crazy turn and cuts her car off, causing us to almost smash right into them.

This got me extremely enraged, and I'm a fairly peaceful person so to anger me takes a lot. By doing what he did, not only was he putting me in danger but also my girl . So I decided that at the next red light I was gonna get out of the car and lay a beat down on these kids. I knew for sure one of the kids was too p.ussy to do anything, and another one looked *+%@$ made so I figured it was basically 1 against 2.5. Dudes were about average size so it's not like I was about to fight some Kimbo Slice looking dudes. But then they sped away and turned into a street that goes in the opposite direction of my house. If I was with my boys, I would have told them to follow the car and beat them down, but since my girl was there I didn't wanna put her in danger. So my question is, would you guys have gotten as angry by the situation or would you have just brushed it off?

Cliff Notes

-Coming home from a night out with my girl
-Car full of people start shouting at us and giving us the finger
-I decided I'm gonna give them the smack down
-They drive away and my girl tries to calm me down

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

You are very lucky. .

Why's that? Believe me, I never claimed to be on some Ray Lewis steez, but I'm definitely big enough to handle 2 average sized dudes. The other 2 kids looked soft so I wouldn't even have to worry about them jumping me or anything

You are very lucky. .

Why's that? Believe me, I never claimed to be on some Ray Lewis steez, but I'm definitely big enough to handle 2 average sized dudes. The other 2 kids looked soft so I wouldn't even have to worry about them jumping me or anything

I would have pulled out my iPhone.(my iphone is always connected the my aux cable)
Loaded up my gun app and start straying shots.
What's really good?
But I'd have a fake gun so it looks like I'm doing a drive by.

I would have pulled out my iPhone.(my iphone is always connected the my aux cable)
Loaded up my gun app and start straying shots.
What's really good?
But I'd have a fake gun so it looks like I'm doing a drive by.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

You are very lucky. .

You said in your story.. that they almost smash into your car.. when they cut you off..

You are very lucky. .

You said in your story.. that they almost smash into your car.. when they cut you off..

you have issues if you're going to get angry to the point of confrontation with some kids over flipping you the bird and giving you stares

you have issues if you're going to get angry to the point of confrontation with some kids over flipping you the bird and giving you stares

1-If you read the story you will have read that they cut us off within a foot or 2 of the front of the car. My girl had to swerve hard to avoid them. If there was a car in the lane next to us, we would have both been seriously injured.

2-idk if 19 is "kids" when i'm 23. It's not like I'm 40 and they're 15

3-These kids definitely did not have guns. I live in the lame #+* burbs

1-If you read the story you will have read that they cut us off within a foot or 2 of the front of the car. My girl had to swerve hard to avoid them. If there was a car in the lane next to us, we would have both been seriously injured.

That's your fault for telling your girl to speed up. What do you expect? They were gonna let you catch up to them?
Ask yourself is it really worth it to beat up some dukes that made you mad just to prove a point to some punks?
You getting mad will probably make them go do it again to somebody else.

That's your fault for telling your girl to speed up. What do you expect? They were gonna let you catch up to them?
Ask yourself is it really worth it to beat up some dukes that made you mad just to prove a point to some punks?
You getting mad will probably make them go do it again to somebody else.

1.  I read the story and if you acted like an adult and let things go, they wouldn't have a chance to cut you off.

2.  The way everyone acted....you are all kids.

3.  Are you 100% sure they didn't have a gun?   

http://www.ktvu.com/news/16680792/detail.html

Back
Top Bottom