What Would The Firm Album Sound Like With Cormega ON It? vol. Mega vs. Nature

how do you guys think The Firm album would have been accepted if Mega was in the group? do you think it would have took them further?

It woulda been much better. Mega is
pimp.gif

Nature was a beast... but i dont think Mega woulda been as effective. Remember, he was on par with Nas a as lyricist. that definitely woulda created moretension.

BTW, Nature has outshined Nas on damn near EVERY track/freestyle they was on.

reportedly he wrote for Nas as well.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Get rid of Foxy Brown, keep both Cormega & Nature.

WOWZA. interesting idea. anyother female you would have put in the group INSTEAD of foxy ?

That album was so all-over the place that I doubt Mega could have made it any better. There was like 10 labels involved with that album
laugh.gif

The Realness>>>>The Firm

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Nature was a beast... but i dont think Mega woulda been as effective. Remember, he was on par with Nas a as lyricist. that definitely woulda created more tension.

BTW, Nature has outshined Nas on damn near EVERY track/freestyle they was on.

reportedly he wrote for Nas as well.
There is no downside to Nas, AZ, and 'Mega on the same album.

At that time Nature was better than Mega, flat out . . . Mega is one of my fav MCs of all time. Foxy was deffinetly needed . . . She did her thing.

If ANYthing you KNOW who I would've kicked the hell out the group and banned from hip hop FOREVER . . . AZ

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

At that time Nature was better than Mega, flat out . . . Mega is one of my fav MCs of all time. Foxy was deffinetly needed . . . She did her thing.

If ANYthing you KNOW who I would've kicked the hell out the group and banned from hip hop FOREVER . . . AZ

Stop it. Az ain't even ever drop a bad album. Bet you can't say that about your fav. rapper.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

STOP IT...
Im not even gonna bother addressing the AZ comment his work speaks for himself...
But no way was Nature better then mega...
During this time Mega was working on The Testament...Which is better then anything Nature spit on this album or his debut...

<-----

And as far as AZ goes . . . "Nas designed ya Blueprint . . . Who you kidding??"

AZ has NO wack albums?? I guess I better go find who switched my Pieces Of A Man album, or that one #%*% 9 Lives . . . As I always say AZ is living off theglory of Doe Or Die (which isn't even THAT good of an album in comparison to the ELITE MCs of the time) . . . I won't even say he's washed up,that's reserved for people who have more than ONE decent album . . .

Firm album dropped in fall of 97, Mega's work off Testament really buzzin till that Surivial Of The Illest #%*% with the Def Squad, Onyx, and X albums . ..

Overall Mega is WAAAAAY better than Nature, but from 97 till about fall of early 99 Nature was droppin some heat . . . Mega was gettin blackballed until 01

Mega is nice, but I don't think that it would have made that much of a difference as far as the overall success of the album. That joint was doomed fromthe start. Please do not for one second sell Nature short. Son is nice in his own right, but that album just wasn't a good look off the strength of thierbeing "to many cooks in the kitchen" according to AZ. Not for nothin', but Mega's flow is kinda garbage. Son got lyrics, but he flow like hegot a speech impairment or somethin'. All in all, the album just wasn't destined to pop regardless....

Back
Top Bottom