What Would The Firm Album Sound Like With Cormega ON It? vol. Mega vs. Nature

^^^

Rapping next to Hav + P is always going to make you look better than rapping next to Nas and AZ.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Nature was a beast... but i dont think Mega woulda been as effective. Remember, he was on par with Nas a as lyricist. that definitely woulda created more tension.

BTW, Nature has outshined Nas on damn near EVERY track/freestyle they was on.

reportedly he wrote for Nas as well.
true story

LMAO let Harlem On the Rise live he hates AZ.There's no changing his mind. Even though he does make some valid points on that Nature and Cormega thing

ohwell.gif

Knocking on Mega for flow now?

Ya'll are the reason that Dre ain't been gettin no sleep.

but seriously, Cormega is the nicest - hands down.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

blackmagnus514 wrote:

except beat selection.
There ain't nothing wrong with AZ's beat selection. Nas on the otherhand
sick.gif

AZ's beat selection is impeccable imo.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

AZ has NO wack albums?? I guess I better go find who switched my Pieces Of A Man album, or that one #%*% 9 Lives . . . As I always say AZ is living off the
glory of Doe Or Die (which isn't even THAT good of an album in comparison to the ELITE MCs of the time) . . . I won't even say he's washed up,
that's reserved for people who have more than ONE decent album . . .

indifferent.gif

Just stop it.

Do Or Die isn't even that good of an album? FOH

You obviously have something against AZ's music which is fine but don't say !++$ that's just foolish.

For the record, Pieces of a Man and 9 Lives are both full of heaters. So are A.W.O.L., The Format, Final Call, & most of the !++$ off his unreleasedjoints.

Undeniable is by far his worst album and it's average at worse. Handful of smooth grown folk type !++$ tracks on there.

AZ's the most consistent cat in the game not named Masta Ace or Scarface. I'll throw in Ghost as an honorable mention.

edit:
laugh.gif
I forgot, this dude hates AZ with a passion. Not even worth having a discussion.

lol @ nature being better than mega

has nature ever made an album better than the realness or the true meaning?

nature has some dope verses but

NO

Back
Top Bottom