What would you do if you walked into the gym and saw this... [PIC]

Originally Posted by solefood229

This chick is a attention *+$@+

I've never seen a girl look so good that people call her and attention *#@*$
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
She needs to stop attracting men so damb much

I would tell her that she is a heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting.

Try and get her to brush past me so I can can bust a load in my athletic shorts.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Is this new, this broad is still at this?
I'm glad she's learned absolutely nothing.
What's the back story?
Angie Varona, she's legal now.
Long story short, she posts pics of her insane bust to waist ratio all over the internet, getting trolled by BodyBuilding forum, and she apparently hates the attention, going so far as playing victim, but continues to post these types of pics.

Fellow NTer Frank Mucus has terabytes worth of pics on his computer.
http://abcnews.go.com/Tec...id=14882768#.TtOQFFbBOoM

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

she knows what she's doing

This.

Not that I'm complaining, but I can call it from a mile away when a female just wants a little male attention at the gym. Unfortunately, with the good comes the bad when old ladies clinging on to their youth come strolling up in between a bunch of dudes lifting.

I've read about this chick a few times. She claims she isnt doing this for attention and the pictures of her all over the net are a result of someone hacking her photo bucket account as they were originally for her boyfriend. I do believe that someone hacked her account and posted her pics without her consent. However she is using this to her advantage and trying to gain exposure.She is just a fame $@#+*. Who knows, maybe playboy may see her efforts and recruit her and do a spread on her. Or if she is still a virgin she can go auction her virginity to "pay for college"

never heard of this broad... if i saw her at my gym id be piping by the end of the week... srs

but shes nothin that special, id be bored within the month

Back
Top Bottom