What yall hoopin in these days?

I be killin 'em in the og solarsoft slides b...sooooo comfy

....semi srs...shoot around though

But either in some LeBron 5's, zk 6's, or '11 hyperfuses....depends on my mood. Don't know how so many of y'all hoop in the Kobe 5's....those things are horrible, to me at least

My rotation:

2010 Hyperdunks

2011 Hyperfuse

Lebron 8 V2 Christmas

Olympic Kobe VII

I've recently retired a few others so I'm looking to add another pair into the mix. Any suggestions?

Pure heaven to ball in, I need og Black/ Grey though ASAP

How do these fit? I bought some hypefuses in an 11.5(Thats my size) but they're kind small balled in them twice and my toes got all jacked up. Looking for a new pair and was going to buy these. I need some with a roomy toe box.

These gotta be up there with the worst ever
oh my god the worst ever but i started using them for outdoor so im balling in em till the sole falls off. these leave blisters all over my feet. im talking about penny 2's

Last edited:
2010 hyperdunks used to be my go to but that cushioning is dead now after how much I balled in them... Hurt the hell outta my knees after I play in the now.

Forever Nike Zoom BB 1....and 2K4.

Just added more BB 1's over the years...
Tried the Kobe V and absolutely hated them.

bottom right. 2k4s in black/grey/white until they started talking a few months back. :\
Now black/white 2k5s..clunkier/heavier..I miss the 2k4s

How do these fit? I bought some hypefuses in an 11.5(Thats my size) but they're kind small balled in them twice and my toes got all jacked up. Looking for a new pair and was going to buy these. I need some with a roomy toe box.
Toe box is the best part of the shoe, it's like your toes sitting in a living room relaxing,lol. Very comfortable true to size. I wear a 12.

Nike Huarache 2k5 

Still in good condition, and one of the most conformable shoes to me to ball in.  

nike_zoom_kd_iv%284%29_white_black_cool_grey-1med.jpg

At first I thought my ankle would snap in half ballin in these cause they were low top but once I broke em in they were solid

nike_zoom_kd_iv%284%29_white_black_cool_grey-1med.jpg

At first I thought my ankle would snap in half ballin in these cause they were low top but once I broke em in they were solid

brah, low tops are the best

i CANNOT wear mids anymore. give me free pairs for life of any new nike that are mids and i cannot wear them. too restricted. i love the feel of lows.

retired these for indoors recently: loved them

got these for a good price, so breaking them in..tough and really narrow the first few wears; still in the works

kd3s at the outlet, too good of a price to pass, my outdoor shoes love them, so comfortable after a few games

Hells yes, just scooped up some Hyperdunk Elites on NDC for $95 shipped... after reading all the killer performance reviews on these I can't wait to get 'em on the hardwood.

Got these Jordan 2011 from the outlets for hoopin... but really 2nd thinking it after wearing them casually

Back
Top Bottom