What you know about Megan Fox's toe-thumb?

indifferent.gif
dont want no alien thumbed chic

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:
NO STRAIGHT MAN WOULD DENY HER REGARDLESS OF THUMB

megan-fox-hottest-6-5-07.jpg

megan_fox-2304.jpg

eg26px.jpg

2e211c2.jpg

2du9y4o.jpg

say whaaaa um only thing wrong i mean the chic gets single pedicures on her hands. how embarrassing is it 2 buy a chick a toe wedding ring. then lets not 4getthe b!^$h is built like boy george. her $*# is a elongated spine. look at that 1 pic her lower back bone sticks out father then her butt. and her t*ts looklike two tater tots fell down her her shirt. like seriously how can a h@e with hammer toes on her hand be sexy.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'd still let her give me a hj

u do and f*$k around and get athletes foot on ur d!$k. try explaining how u get toe jam on ur jimmy 4rm gettin jacked o##

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'd still let her give me a hj

u do and f*$k around and get athletes foot on ur d!$k. try explaining how u get toe jam on ur jimmy 4rm gettin jacked o##
what an exaggeration
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

A lot of you guys are soundin' suspect.

I know a hot girl with the same thing (kinda looks like her, too. ha). It's not a big deal at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clubbed_thumb

its not just the thumb i mean she has a 30 somethin face wit a 14 y/o body if ne thing dudes who beasting over a chic built like pubesant boy sound suspect.sounds like we got some michael jacksons in the makin

y dont ppl just come clean n post wat u really into i know yall so ready 2 post pics of preteens posin on facebook etc

The thumb is not that bad...I'd be more concerned with that lop sided camel toe but I guess nt's gaterade squad doesnt see enuf P to know that shecould probally make a sandwich with them curtains shes workin with..
nerd.gif

Id still smash tho
devil.gif
, forgot to add this

CROSSISOM wrote:
LDJ wrote:
y dont ppl just come clean n post wat u really into i know yall so ready 2 post pics of preteens posin on facebook etc
What?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all im sayin is i seen pigeons perched on a park bench wit bigger breast then those. and lets not get on the *$* its like flapjack status. i mean come on nowlets be 4real u tellin me u cant find a chic built like her at ur local build a bear

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

[NT'er] That's seriously a deal breaker for me. Before I would have hit (no wifey status) but now theres no chance [/NT'er]

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom