pimp.gif
Sorta Like the Common Cold????
nerd.gif

Good Pick Up!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Yeah, the boy B.D. hit me on facebook last night and e-mailed me them O.G and the remix...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You a real resourceful dude I see
laugh.gif
... thats good bidness on Illi's part tho

Nah, It wasn't nothing out of pocket like I went begging the dude on his facebook wall...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I didn't even ask him for it. He must have came across the post or some !*@+, b/c he sent me a message out of the blue letting me know that he was about tosend me something...Then he sent me the O.G and the Rmx.

And if you wasn't referring to that on Facebook and talking about the other !*@+..

Then in the e-mail for the O.G. song, and I saw

TO: _ _ _, <_._.Seymore@_._ >
And I put 2 and 2 together....and I was like, "There is only one dude wild enough to put that !*@+ in his e-mail addy"
roll.gif
roll.gif

So, I went to facebook....And What do you know....I see this ole Malik Sealy lookalike _ on there....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nah, It wasn't nothing out of pocket like I went begging the dude on his facebook wall...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I didn't even ask him for it. He must have came across the post or some !*@+, b/c he sent me a message out of the blue letting me know that he was about to send me something...Then he sent me the O.G and the Rmx.

And if you wasn't referring to that on Facebook and talking about the other !*@+..

Then in the e-mail for the O.G. song, and I saw

TO: _ _ _, <_._.Seymore@_._ >
And I put 2 and 2 together....and I was like, "There is only one dude wild enough to put that !*@+ in his e-mail addy"
roll.gif
roll.gif

So, I went to facebook....And What do you know....I see this ole Malik Sealy lookalike _ on there....
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1st time I've ever gotten Malik "I'm loved like the Late Great Malik Sealy..." I saw the request this am and was like o_O???? How the %!+@did he...? That boi cold
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But yea when you asked for it og, I was like damn I can't leak that man %%%+ , so I just hit him up and let him know you inquired about it... the rest is "in the drop with the AC on"
pimp.gif

Back to the proceedings tho...

9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
I'ma man with pride, You Don't Do
Like That
You Don't Just Pick Up And Leave And Leave Me Sick Like That
You Don't Throw Away What We Had Just Like That
I was just
'in Them Girls I WAS GONE GET RIGHT BACK!!!

smh.gif

Surprisingly, this is the 1st time I've sat through the entire album in damn near a yr plus, I listen to certain songs everynow and then, but never theentire lp... Its actually pretty decent
laugh.gif

OMG its Halle: Robinson & Berry, F' Eric Benet send slugs wherever you stay/
Matter fact have her back: she was just used she get married every 2 years the chick is confused/
And the ice I get it in cubes, tried to get another bracelet my wrist just REFUSED/
bout time that I get at you dudes, if you wore size 30 couldnt fit in these shoes........
....... Cats say how I got out my deal, Dog I pull out my steel I'm bout it fo real/
I ran in the SONY building, smack grown folks around like they were only children.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif