What you weighing in at right now?

150 trying to get back to my 140
eyes.gif

Depending on the day of the week, air pressure, temperature, and sunlight, I may be 172 or 181. so about ~176.

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

I understand that Jax, I'm not trying to write a blog over here, just a generalization.
I know....But im just so passionate about bodybuilding
scgjg6.jpg
I feel you man, keep doing your thing. If your so passionate, why don't you start a thread and educate everyone here on NT about body building. I consider my self very knowledgable about this topic but would be interested to hear what you got to say...
I second that motion.

Originally Posted by upnorth

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

I understand that Jax, I'm not trying to write a blog over here, just a generalization.
I know....But im just so passionate about bodybuilding
scgjg6.jpg
I feel you man, keep doing your thing. If your so passionate, why don't you start a thread and educate everyone here on NT about body building. I consider my self very knowledgable about this topic but would be interested to hear what you got to say...
I second that motion.
Third.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

sept of 08 your boy was weighin in at 198......

as of today, ya boy is at 157lbs
damn thats what i need to do... if i could do that, i would walk around in a beater all day....

6'4 230-240 range
ohwell.gif

I've been half assing on workouts/eating right..3rd shift hasn't helped either.
Hopefully I can get back to hooping every other day and lifting/p90x..I got a million excuses but this really doesn't make sense
smh.gif

I plan on getting serious about it after my vacation, hell my sister just lost 15lbs by eating healthier and completely giving up on fast food.

215 is the goal but I'm thinking if I really start taking care of my body again..I'll drop back to 205ish.

Light Heavyweight (MMA) 205.... soon to be a Middle weight (186)

right now I weigh 165, I've been eating a lot of bad food that's high in sodium for the past few days.
So about 5 pounds is water weight. I'm hitting the gym and the steam room extra hard tomorrow.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

sept of 08 your boy was weighin in at 198......

as of today, ya boy is at 157lbs
damn thats what i need to do... if i could do that, i would walk around in a beater all day....
Young Triz-it's a better lifestyle, bro. Aug 24th 2008, I was 210 lbs at 30% body fat..the biggest I've been my whole life. I startedtraining 3-4 times a week, 1.5 hours each day doing Muay Thai. That easily got rid of 50 lbs over a 6 month span. I'm now at 149 at mid 11% body fat. Now it's like a disease, I actually look forward to go to the gym daily. And with my eating habit, I stopped drinking alcohol completely and cut out mostof the bad foods...(I'll still go out with my mom and friends once in a while to a restaurant, but for the most part I eat clean).

Wow I'm only goin off the this page havnt gone thru the thread. Ben aren't you 6'1"? I'm the same height that is def very skinny. I'msure all you realize muscle weighs more than fat of course. Buggz05 you're pretty damn slim too sheesh. People bein that underweight isn't the best formetabolism either. Start eating clean and put some lean bulk on. I can't tell you exact numbers right off top but I'm 198-202 right now I'd say Icouldn't give you exact measurements on chest, arms etc either at the moment but there is no fat bein pinched on my arms, waist, legs etc.

Back
Top Bottom