Whatever happened to Jin? Vol. Freestyle Friday

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

laugh.gif
at "holla front"

Geez, just watching those videos made me realize how much times/trends have drastically changed.

word...jesus christ did u see that orange enyce getup abomination holy god what was that

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by endemic415

Jin is doing his thing in Hong Kong
he's making rap albums now in Cantonese
pimp.gif
I beg to differ...I heard some of it and it was ridiculously
sick.gif
x 1,000,000.

Chinese to English: "If we were basketball, we'd be the dream team".
tired.gif

different verses for different cultures, it's a different approach + basketball is HUGE in China.

Jins battle with Jones was stupid. Like everyone said, Jones did nothing but say racism jokes.

And yea, Jin cant make a song, but neither could Serious Jones. Just stick to freestyling

who was that dude who was giggling while he rapped?

i heard somebody say his name before school let out, i got home and watched it and found it entertaining.

hell rell
laugh.gif

skitzo
laugh.gif

did anybody ever learn chinese?

Originally Posted by datruth92803

um if u go back and watch who he battled on 106 and park they wasnt even battle rappers. He battled Immortal Technique, I know he Battled Sky Zoo and neither one of them was battle rappers so i mean he really was never challenged on bet

this man knows nothing

he's been out in HK trying to re-invent himself/doing his thing out there. my boy's lil bro (also movie director+producer) directed his last video andstayed at jin's pad while they shot it.

i don't keep up w/the kid but wish him well. at least he gave it a shot over here in the US, but, imo, he never had a chance once he signed w/theRR.....doomed from the start & it was a wrap after he agreed to Learn Chinese w/Clef.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by datruth92803

um if u go back and watch who he battled on 106 and park they wasnt even battle rappers. He battled Immortal Technique, I know he Battled Sky Zoo and neither one of them was battle rappers so i mean he really was never challenged on bet

this man knows nothing

thats my bad It was Posta Boy who ate him up my fault

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

@ dude talking about serious jones used his race.....battling involves alot of jokes anyway
laugh.gif
.....its apart of the game....

So you think it'd be okay for Jin to make racist remarks about blacks in a room filled with blacks, because it's part of the game? Serius Jones took the easy way out.

Lifes not fair huh?

Let's not forget that Jin is one of the few rappers to actually battle after signing a deal. He has genuine love for hip hop and embraced battling and keptdoing it. Eventually, you'll run out of material battling all these amateur mc's, and it happened against Serius.

Let's not forget in a $50,000 battle between Shells, Jae Millz, and Wreckonize (wack MTV battle winner), he smashed that competition by a mile.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ how the crowd was suckin Serius Jones %+*@ in that battle....the crowd would scream for everyone of his punchlines even if it was only decent.

Back
Top Bottom