Whatever happened to the NTer who got nexted?

The summers with NT/.org poppin off were unforgettable. You almost couldn't leave your computer or else you'd miss some classic thread that expanded by dozens of pages in the matter of minutes. NT was like a ticking timebomb in the spring months..As soon as school got out it was lulz for days..Dirty/Meth/JRose had their hands FULL. And when kids got up on the screenprinting?
30t6p3b.gif
EZboard shutting dudes down, that site moving from all types of hosts, the exposures, the get it poppins
30t6p3b.gif
o man
30t6p3b.gif
Good times.

The summers with NT/.org poppin off were unforgettable. You almost couldn't leave your computer or else you'd miss some classic thread that expanded by dozens of pages in the matter of minutes. NT was like a ticking timebomb in the spring months..As soon as school got out it was lulz for days..Dirty/Meth/JRose had their hands FULL. And when kids got up on the screenprinting?
30t6p3b.gif
EZboard shutting dudes down, that site moving from all types of hosts, the exposures, the get it poppins
30t6p3b.gif
o man
30t6p3b.gif
Good times.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Twig1026

man, .org was on fire back then

Word. Him and Ihop though...
laugh.gif
Dude created thread about being on Next and when we saw the footage it backfired on him. I love NT. Props to whoever made the gif

if4vw9.gif
This one is new to me 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude created thread about being on Next and when we saw the footage it backfired on him. I love NT. Props to whoever made the gif

if4vw9.gif
This one is new to me 
roll.gif

TEAM WARS...Team latenight vs the goonies/joker gang.. dudes took it to some real life-online late 1990's WWF/WCW type entertainment.

If only we had the abundance of gif's and pics we have now back then...They wouldve had to ban everyone and start over
30t6p3b.gif

ilovethexiv esposed...wow.

Acaka forgetaboutit.. NT mvp for years

the og NK vs 4W beef

PYP... utter mayhem

Josh Howard, *logs off*
30t6p3b.gif

TEAM WARS...Team latenight vs the goonies/joker gang.. dudes took it to some real life-online late 1990's WWF/WCW type entertainment.

If only we had the abundance of gif's and pics we have now back then...They wouldve had to ban everyone and start over
30t6p3b.gif

ilovethexiv esposed...wow.

Acaka forgetaboutit.. NT mvp for years

the og NK vs 4W beef

PYP... utter mayhem

Josh Howard, *logs off*
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
o man
30t6p3b.gif
Good times.

I think I came right after this era. Like Fall of 08.
frown.gif

i must've been a bit too late as well haha idk. everyone has been saying NT was mad fun back in the early 2000s. o well. i joined when i collected and didn't really venture into general like i do now.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
o man
30t6p3b.gif
Good times.

I think I came right after this era. Like Fall of 08.
frown.gif

i must've been a bit too late as well haha idk. everyone has been saying NT was mad fun back in the early 2000s. o well. i joined when i collected and didn't really venture into general like i do now.

laugh.gif

if4vw9.gif
Can't breathe 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

if4vw9.gif
Can't breathe 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The stuff on NT was funny but the HT stuff was insane.

This dude was talking about celebs wanting to get with him. He was delusional but still straight comedy.

The stuff on NT was funny but the HT stuff was insane.

This dude was talking about celebs wanting to get with him. He was delusional but still straight comedy.

hi guys lol.

dont forget my og sn ReggieRockswell

also, she was 19. and she had came in 3rd place miss teen alaska before she came to cali.
i thought that was winning. lol.
i thought being on tv was winning.
half the stuff i say i be playing... half of it i be dead serious.
i hella close to more than a few "major" (lol at that term) NTers who would vouch for me in a heartbeat.

i still love yall tho.

and im still tryin to smash iskatenikes, but he actin brand new like he dont wanna let me hit.

and for the record, anything ive ever said about smashing any chicks are true. i mean i would post pics of some past majors, but we all know how that ended up last time.
but i swear, if  ISN never did what he did, ya'll woulda seen nudes of atleast 50-60 really nice and about 100 kinda terrible chicks in the past 5 years since that happened.

hi guys lol.

also, she was 19. and she had came in 3rd place miss teen alaska before she came to cali.
i thought that was winning. lol.
i thought being on tv was winning.
half the stuff i say i be playing... half of it i be dead serious.
i hella close to more than a few "major" (lol at that term) NTers who would vouch for me in a heartbeat.

i still love yall tho.

and im still tryin to smash iskatenikes, but he actin brand new like he dont wanna let me hit.

and for the record, anything ive ever said about smashing any chicks are true. i mean i would post pics of some past majors, but we all know how that ended up last time.
but i swear, if  ISN never did what he did, ya'll woulda seen nudes of atleast 50-60 really nice and about 100 kinda terrible chicks in the past 5 years since that happened.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

hi guys lol.

nerd.gif

I don't care what anyone says... HBW is a good guy.

I have the whole video of the Next episode saved somewhere. I vaguely remember he gave NT a shout-out.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

hi guys lol.

nerd.gif

I don't care what anyone says... HBW is a good guy.

I have the whole video of the Next episode saved somewhere. I vaguely remember he gave NT a shout-out.

Back
Top Bottom