Whatever happened to the NTer who got nexted?

OP only lasted 5 seconds though 
laugh.gif

also she nexted everyone RIGHT off the bus.
EVERYONE.
chubby black guy, short buff black guy, tall skinny black guy, buff white guy, tall skinny white guy... well he got make up applied and stripped to his undies.

so i won in that episode cause i roasted her %*# on the bus.

Wally... find that BRO pleaaaasseeeee... i need to show that to people lol.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Who remembers when he posted pics of himself and a chick gettin' busy on *%%!+!*! and they forwarded those pics to her and her fiance? Classic.
laugh.gif
Back in $#+%$%+@ days… what ever happened to .org?

also she nexted everyone RIGHT off the bus.
EVERYONE.
chubby black guy, short buff black guy, tall skinny black guy, buff white guy, tall skinny white guy... well he got make up applied and stripped to his undies.

so i won in that episode cause i roasted her %*# on the bus.

Wally... find that BRO pleaaaasseeeee... i need to show that to people lol.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Who remembers when he posted pics of himself and a chick gettin' busy on *%%!+!*! and they forwarded those pics to her and her fiance? Classic.
laugh.gif
Back in $#+%$%+@ days… what ever happened to .org?

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

The summers with NT/.org poppin off were unforgettable. You almost couldn't leave your computer or else you'd miss some classic thread that expanded by dozens of pages in the matter of minutes. NT was like a ticking timebomb in the spring months..As soon as school got out it was lulz for days..Dirty/Meth/JRose had their hands FULL. And when kids got up on the screenprinting?
30t6p3b.gif
EZboard shutting dudes down, that site moving from all types of hosts, the exposures, the get it poppins
30t6p3b.gif
o man
30t6p3b.gif
Good times.

I think I came right after this era. Like Fall of 08.
frown.gif
Same here.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

The summers with NT/.org poppin off were unforgettable. You almost couldn't leave your computer or else you'd miss some classic thread that expanded by dozens of pages in the matter of minutes. NT was like a ticking timebomb in the spring months..As soon as school got out it was lulz for days..Dirty/Meth/JRose had their hands FULL. And when kids got up on the screenprinting?
30t6p3b.gif
EZboard shutting dudes down, that site moving from all types of hosts, the exposures, the get it poppins
30t6p3b.gif
o man
30t6p3b.gif
Good times.

I think I came right after this era. Like Fall of 08.
frown.gif
Same here.
30t6p3b.gif

i found the clip but not sure how to upload it. it's 4 minutes long. some highlights:

"weehooheehoo, come back in 4 minutes, baby!"

"well guys, it's time for her to meat handsome b wonderful"

"it's like looking in a mirror"

"looks like the purple people eater has eaten a lot of people"

pimp.gif

that whole show looked so scripted.
edit: vid will be up in 15-20 minutes.

i found the clip but not sure how to upload it. it's 4 minutes long. some highlights:

"weehooheehoo, come back in 4 minutes, baby!"

"well guys, it's time for her to meat handsome b wonderful"

"it's like looking in a mirror"

"looks like the purple people eater has eaten a lot of people"

pimp.gif

that whole show looked so scripted.
edit: vid will be up in 15-20 minutes.

man this jewish broad who i kept callin seinfeld wrote "purple people eater" just cause of my shirt.
i actually had on a white tshirt but they said no logos and came back with a 4xl polo shirt from walmart.

and she also told me to say the mirror line.

i called her a black nicole ritche but they said i couldnt diss celebs

man this jewish broad who i kept callin seinfeld wrote "purple people eater" just cause of my shirt.
i actually had on a white tshirt but they said no logos and came back with a 4xl polo shirt from walmart.

and she also told me to say the mirror line.

i called her a black nicole ritche but they said i couldnt diss celebs

"This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service."

Well *%%@ that $*!#.

I tried.

"This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service."

Well *%%@ that $*!#.

I tried.

laugh.gif
I forgot all about this. Its between this, sole4real getting exposed, and the young dro/ipod fiasco that made me crack up back in the day on nt

laugh.gif
I forgot all about this. Its between this, sole4real getting exposed, and the young dro/ipod fiasco that made me crack up back in the day on nt

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Well *%%@ that $*!#.

I tried.

isnt that a !%+#$.... upload to zshare haha

rawex whats good son

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Well *%%@ that $*!#.

I tried.

isnt that a !%+#$.... upload to zshare haha

rawex whats good son

I still remember the sole4real fiasco, all because old boy claimed he was wolfing

and whatever happened to ol boy that scammed dude for his dmps

the roast on .org used to be
eek.gif
. it started back up not to long ago, then it disappeared again

female nter calendar I know somebody else got that zip file
nerd.gif

I still remember the sole4real fiasco, all because old boy claimed he was wolfing

and whatever happened to ol boy that scammed dude for his dmps

the roast on .org used to be
eek.gif
. it started back up not to long ago, then it disappeared again

female nter calendar I know somebody else got that zip file
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom