Whatever happened to the NTer who got nexted?

I can't believe I've only lurked in the Jordan section and never came in here.  Please share more of the good old days with us newbs (29, btw...lol).  This #$%^ is pure comedic gold.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe I've only lurked in the Jordan section and never came in here.  Please share more of the good old days with us newbs (29, btw...lol).  This #$%^ is pure comedic gold.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

Dude created thread about being on Next and when we saw the footage it backfired on him. I love NT. Props to whoever made the gif

if4vw9.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hope some more stuff gets posted. i was strictly in the jb forum back in the ezboard days
30t6p3b.gif

Dude created thread about being on Next and when we saw the footage it backfired on him. I love NT. Props to whoever made the gif

if4vw9.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hope some more stuff gets posted. i was strictly in the jb forum back in the ezboard days
30t6p3b.gif

Haha I remember dude would say the most random lulz, like %$! he didn't even think was true.

Haha I remember dude would say the most random lulz, like %$! he didn't even think was true.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Twig1026

man, .org was on fire back then

Word. Him and Ihop though...
laugh.gif

if4vw9.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Twig1026

man, .org was on fire back then

Word. Him and Ihop though...
laugh.gif

if4vw9.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom