What's a good car to get with 17k-20k?

I was looking into a RSX Type S, or an S2000 but I think I'm more set on the DC5, any recommendations? Opinions?

rsx is a good choice, fun to drive and reliable.... watch out for honda/acura autos with v6, you could always get an M3 with 160,000 miles on it lol

I would get the RSX Type-S. I'm looking at getting one after my last car got totaled, but I'd probably have to be with higher mileage for less money.In retrospect, I would have used the money from my new car I bought a year ago and just bought a used RSX Type-S for the same price.

s2k! if you can find one for around 20 with not too high mileage.

az71ub.jpg

03 Jaguar S-Type R 400HP Supercharged V8. This thing is a blast to drive. If your looking for performance then this is the best bang for the buck and a hugesleeper. You can get one with 60K Miles for about 15k.

You could find a G35 Sport Coupe with decent mileage for around 20k or a little less.

2 questions.

How much of a car payment with insurance included is homie looking at with a 20k car?

Anyone know how much mileage an Audi is good for? A4/A6

Those making fun or does not understand what the S2000 can do must not know much about cars. Then pulling out the "it's a girls car" argumentagain? Doesn't that get old?

Back to the subject though. I would be scared to buy a used car in that category, whether it's an RSX-S, S2000, Evo or WRX/STi. Most likely than not,it's been driven hard and the engine has been tampered with. I've seen it too many times. I'm not saying not to buy one of those because you willfind a decent to good if you look hard enough but you still can neve rbe too sure. Maybe it's my age but I would consider a mor eluxurious car. Maybe a BMW325i Coupe (style never gets old) or maybe even a TSX (although I hate that it's an I4). Or buy a new car, a new TC or add a grand or two mroe and you canget a stripped down Accord or Altima Coupe.

Back
Top Bottom