What's annoying you right now?

The Miami heat and their bandwagoners (i live in miami smh ) they still suck **%+.
School, I want my damn vacation. teachers need to relax on all this work with two weeks left.
No food im hungry af n theres never anything good to eat in my house.
My brother keeps taking my damn phone. Son needs to get his own ima tell him tonight. Ive been without my phone for a week smh.

The Miami heat and their bandwagoners (i live in miami smh ) they still suck **%+.
School, I want my damn vacation. teachers need to relax on all this work with two weeks left.
No food im hungry af n theres never anything good to eat in my house.
My brother keeps taking my damn phone. Son needs to get his own ima tell him tonight. Ive been without my phone for a week smh.

-I need a new phone, and I literally don't like any of the Verizon models out right now
-i'm still waiting to start my summer internship bc of some procedural BS
-the f'ing Heat keep winning games. wont turn on my TV for a week if they win the chip

-I need a new phone, and I literally don't like any of the Verizon models out right now
-i'm still waiting to start my summer internship bc of some procedural BS
-the f'ing Heat keep winning games. wont turn on my TV for a week if they win the chip

Hmmm. Pretty blown about my job situation but atleast It pays decent and I get to peep hot birds all day. We've come up with a pretty interesting rating system though, LLS!

Hmmm. Pretty blown about my job situation but atleast It pays decent and I get to peep hot birds all day. We've come up with a pretty interesting rating system though, LLS!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

heat fans, and the fact that the heat just won

this and the fact that it costs $56.78 to fill my gas tank 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom