What's goin on with all these retros?

I wish, and I pray each day that they stop making retro's like ASAP! Or atleast limited it to like 8 a year or less. It's such a waste of money and makes the shoe less valuable. Cool Greys selling for avg. 225? Like that's insane. The OG's were like 350+, the value has gone down tremendously!

I wish, and I pray each day that they stop making retro's like ASAP! Or atleast limited it to like 8 a year or less. It's such a waste of money and makes the shoe less valuable. Cool Greys selling for avg. 225? Like that's insane. The OG's were like 350+, the value has gone down tremendously!

^ Jordan Brand doesn't make profit on the resell value of their shoes. Apart from the idea, I don't think they care either as long as they sell out their current version. Which they do.

^ Jordan Brand doesn't make profit on the resell value of their shoes. Apart from the idea, I don't think they care either as long as they sell out their current version. Which they do.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Couldn't have said this any better
wink.gif

Now as far as the prices, of the OG's and first round of Retro's, going down; it was just a matter of time when they would eventually go down. At least now people will have a better chance on picking up a pair of OG's and first round of Retro's for a reasonable cost. Resellers must be throwing a tantrum now that JB is hurting their business
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Couldn't have said this any better
wink.gif

Now as far as the prices, of the OG's and first round of Retro's, going down; it was just a matter of time when they would eventually go down. At least now people will have a better chance on picking up a pair of OG's and first round of Retro's for a reasonable cost. Resellers must be throwing a tantrum now that JB is hurting their business
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

all their new stuff is ugly so the only way they can make money is to bring back retros and jack up the price each time
I definitely agree to this. Which is why I stick on collecting sneakers that Jordan himself actually wore.
Hopefully the retros will put a stop on those Air Jordan Force.

Originally Posted by nimhet

all their new stuff is ugly so the only way they can make money is to bring back retros and jack up the price each time
I definitely agree to this. Which is why I stick on collecting sneakers that Jordan himself actually wore.
Hopefully the retros will put a stop on those Air Jordan Force.

I dont really care about how much my kicks are worth. I've ran through og's, retros,re-retros, re-re retros & so on & so forth . Its just like having fly kicks on my feet. Dont get me wrong I flipped my share of kicks for a profit when giving da chance, but most of the time I end with sellers remorse
laugh.gif

I dont really care about how much my kicks are worth. I've ran through og's, retros,re-retros, re-re retros & so on & so forth . Its just like having fly kicks on my feet. Dont get me wrong I flipped my share of kicks for a profit when giving da chance, but most of the time I end with sellers remorse
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom