What's good with In and Out burger

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

This is only a 1x1, ANIMAL STYLE. If this pic doesn't do justice.... Then.... I don't know, you need to try it
laugh.gif

334u16w.jpg

eek.gif
 i would do anything to have an in n out here in NY

Double double animal style.

Just wait in line it'll be worth it
pimp.gif

and btw they opened a Five Guys near me in LA so I finally went and checked it out. More expensive, but I liked being able to add things like hot sauce and mushrooms. That being said In N Out just makes that crack... I would never visit a Five Guys if an In N Out was anywhere within a reasonable distance...

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

This is only a 1x1, ANIMAL STYLE. If this pic doesn't do justice.... Then.... I don't know, you need to try it
laugh.gif

334u16w.jpg

eek.gif
whats in that sauce?

If you have the audacity to say *>In-n-out then a. you have no taste buds and b. I feel sorry for your mothers.

In-n-out>Any fastfood, chain restaurant, diner...

Hell I'll even go as far as to say IN-N-OUT>UMAMI. based on taste and price ratio...IN-N-OUT is GOD.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

If you have the audacity to say *>In-n-out then a. you have no taste buds and b. I feel sorry for your mothers.

Hell I'll even go as far as to say IN-N-OUT>UMAMI. based on taste and price ratio...IN-N-OUT is GOD.
only somebody who never had in n out would make insane claims of the sort
laugh.gif

Fatburger is my personal favorite burger place.... but IN N Out > everywhere else.

I can get a Burger with Fries and a Coke At In-N-Out for the price of a Shake at the Shake Shack, not about spending 20 bucks for just myself

Let's not get crazy. I love In-N-Out as much as any other Californian but Umami burger is $%@%$!+ incredible. That plus their tater tots fried in duck fat? Forget about it.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

only somebody who never had in n out would make insane claims of the sort
laugh.gif

Fatburger is my personal favorite burger place.... but IN N Out > everywhere else.
I swear y'all be over hyping this joint. I went 4 months after it opened up in Dallas. I was very disappointed to say the least.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

every time i go to california i try in-n-out to try & understand the hype.. it is very overrated in my opinion.

i live in chicago & grew up in nashville.. i've had better burgers.

although, it is really cheap.

ps: the fries are terrible.
I honestly feel sorry for anybody that hasn't had a better burger in their life.

What amazes me is how some people seem to be missing the distinction between a burger from a fast food chain and a restaurant style burger.

If you're comparing In N Out to the latter you're an idiot, they're apples and oranges.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Let's not get crazy. I love In-N-Out as much as any other Californian but Umami burger is $%@%$!+ incredible. That plus their tater tots fried in duck fat? Forget about it.
I'm saying as far as taste to price ratio. I still spend $20 a meal at UMAMI cause its crack. But when I'm budgeting...IN-N-OUT for the win.
I have a sweet spot for the sweet potato fries with a secret menu burger and a mexican soda when at UMAMI.

Living within 10 minutes from In-n-out, 5 guys, what-a burger FTW!!!
pimp.gif
It's a fat persons heaven

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

every time i go to california i try in-n-out to try & understand the hype.. it is very overrated in my opinion.

I honestly feel sorry for anybody that hasn't had a better burger in their life.

What amazes me is how some people seem to be missing the distinction between a burger from a fast food chain and a restaurant style burger.

If you're comparing In N Out to the latter you're an idiot, they're apples and oranges.
This. I haven't even ever been to In N Out and I know for a fact I've had better burgers. The best burgers come from restaurants. When I was down in Texas a few months back I had one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life at a barbecue restaurant. Angus beef with cajun spices, special home made bbq sauce, caramelized onions, fresh blue cheese, lettuce, tomato and hickory smoked pepper bacon. It was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

This. I haven't even ever been to In N Out and I know for a fact I've had better burgers. The best burgers come from restaurants. When I was down in Texas a few months back I had one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life at a barbecue restaurant. Angus beef with cajun spices, special home made bbq sauce, caramelized onions, fresh blue cheese, lettuce, tomato and hickory smoked pepper bacon. It was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Brah no one is talking restaurant burgers. Strictly fast food... In N Out > ____

It's all Subjective tho..

In n Out is a Damn good Burger so I can see why it would be someones favorite, heck it's my favorite Burger
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Cali heads y'all ever eat at " Bobs big boy burgers"???
It's in burbank. Homegirl swears by it and it's really popular.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

They opened one up in Northridge a few months ago.

Guaranteed Disappointment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

It used to be a chain in L.A. and then they started disappearing into a Mcdonalds (La Cienega) and a BMW dealership (Wilshire and Highland).
The burgers were Ok from what I remember as a kid.

At the end of the day... In-n-out>all. ("fast food")

Umami and Toast in Los Angeles for "restaurant"

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

laugh.gif

334u16w.jpg

eek.gif
whats in that sauce?
Think it's thousand island/pickles

I see nothing online about an In N Out opening in Tacoma.

You sure you're at the right place?

Back
Top Bottom