What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

When you guys wash your elite socks, do you flip them inside out before throwing them in the washing machine?
What I usually do is dry them inside out, whether it's tumble drying them for a bit or hanging them up

In my basement I have a rack that I can hang stuff on that works out nicely.  I'd say the safest move is to hang dry them.  I do use the actual dryer here and there though...

Looking fot some information. Any pairs of significance/background that have been made?

Kay Yows
Team USA
Player Specific (Kobe/KD/Lebron/Kyrie/ect.)

What else?
Id check Ross, I picked up a white pair of Kay yows last month and I'm looking at about 4 pairs of pink ones right now

Finish line had a lot of nike socks for $5 copped nike elite lightweight running socks for summer

Haven't posted in here in a long time.

I got these from my 11 year old son for by birthday not too long ago. These are the elite match fit soccer crew socks. I wear them when I work out at the gym.

Haven't posted in here in a long time.

I got these from my 11 year old son for by birthday not too long ago. These are the elite match fit soccer crew socks. I wear them when I work out at the gym.

How do they compare to regular nike elite socks?  or basketball nike elite socks? please explain any differences, would be helpful.  Thanks!

How do they compare to regular nike elite socks?  or basketball nike elite socks? please explain any differences, would be helpful.  Thanks!

The only basketball Nike elite socks I've had are the ones pictured below so that's the only comparison I can make.

The footbed on the soccer crews feel a little more cushioned. They are also designed to keep your foot in place of your soccer "boot".

It's a really nice sock. It's not as thick as the elite basketball crew but the fabric seems much more durable & supportive.

The only basketball Nike elite socks I've had are the ones pictured below so that's the only comparison I can make.

The footbed on the soccer crews feel a little more cushioned. They are also designed to keep your foot in place of your soccer "boot".

It's a really nice sock. It's not as thick as the elite basketball crew but the fabric seems much more durable & supportive.

appreciate your thoughts.  repped. 

How should I be washing the Elite or DriFit socks?

I know not to use fabric softener on DriFit but other than that any recommendations?

appreciate your thoughts. repped.

One last thing. I was looking at the make up of the fabric of the hyper elite basketball crew & found how different it is with the elite match fit soccer crew (taken from Nike.com's product description).

hyper elite basketball crew - Dri-FIT 70% polyester/24% nylon/4% cotton/2% spandex.

elite match fit soccer crew - 44% nylon/40% polyester/12% cotton/4% spandex.

i gotta try some stance performance socks soon

Love the low-key look of the black n white nba socks and to have that with a compression sock would be excellent

How should I be washing the Elite or DriFit socks?

I know not to use fabric softener on DriFit but other than that any recommendations?
For basketball elites, I hand wash, turn them inside out and hang dry them.  Assuming you live in the ideal climate of course.

i gotta try some stance performance socks soon

Love the low-key look of the black n white nba socks and to have that with a compression sock would be excellent
Time to get a pair of the new NBA stocks.  I like the Stance Basketball socks (I have the All-Star west version), but not worth $25 retail to me.  I do want to see how the Stance NBA socks are.

Back
Top Bottom