What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

i aint feelin the look, i like the plain unicolor ones

speakin of which i was too late, i was tryna get some red ones but they dont have nba socks nowhere i been to smh

fbf cotton was premo

just fyi, just chatted with stance.  NBA socks will be releasing late summer/ early fall.  right before the season starts. 
Thanks!  Was curious when they would drop...  guessing retail price will be something like $20...  Or higher? 

Last edited:

Thanks!  Was curious when they would drop...  guessing retail price will be something like $20...  Or higher? 
they didnt tell me the price, they said please type your email in the notify me for the latest info and coupons.  (near the bottom of the webpage). Yeah Im waiting for fanatics and other sites to get them, i have a bunch of giftcards and coupons waiting haha. 

laugh.gif
 soon enough...

Hoping that you can eventually grab the Stance NBAs at FTL so I can use the $10, $15 rewards on em

New colorways and new pattern

JS"
i need those whites in the top right corner. Are those the FL exclusive ones?

i'm also IN for a pair of Stance NBA socks. 
nthat.gif

i hope they keep it white and black only for the season. If they decide to do some special crazy colors for Xmas, MLK, St Patty's, etc. I wouldnt mind that much.

Anyone know the specific type of stance socks they'll actually be. Because one of the Ross's near me have two types of stance basketball socks. Ones the stance fusion basketball sock which retails for 18.00 and the other is the same sock with triniti technology and they retail for 20.00 but these patterns are awful.

We make custom Elite socks, and are planning to make custom Stance NBA socks once they release. Follow us on Twitter (at)AltaApparel. Special NikeTalk deal, $18 for custom elites. DM us, we will follow back to complete the order.

Back
Top Bottom