What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Probably not.  I don't think socks count as apparel.  Same for ankle braces and headbands.

Adidas is the provider and they don't make NBA socks.  Still made by FBF and they always have the NBA logo.  Interesting when you think about it.

Probably not.  I don't think socks count as apparel.  Same for ankle braces and headbands.

Adidas is the provider and they don't make NBA socks.  Still made by FBF and they always have the NBA logo.  Interesting when you think about it.

Next year will be Stance socks.

Just picked up these on sale.

Anybody tried the adidas version of elite socks . I like the cushioning better and I feel they fit better around my calfs . I kinda have bigger calfs you could say (on my Jonny drama steez) lol

Are there any rumors of traditional elite socks being discontinued? I'm seeing more and more Hyper Elites, especially in the new colorways.

If only stores stocked XL *sigh*
They have and they did. In the beginning, you could find TONS AND TONS AND TONS of XLs at almost any Nike Factory Store. 

The reason why stores don't stock them anymore is because they simply did not sell. There was a much bigger demand for Small, Medium, and Large sizes.

Been seeing the penny elite socks pop up on ebay. Any info if there was a release?

From what I remember they never released, someone in here had em and said they was samples or somethin but I don't think they ever hit retail shelves

Back
Top Bottom