What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by DNeou20

need to find socks like these that aren't necessarily nike, i mean half the time i dont care but i still feel awkward rockn my roses with these hah

I rock these when I hoop in my crazy 8's...they're pretty legit
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...7374?categoryId=cat10017&productId=prod652095

Here go the jordan elite's if you haven't found them yet

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod673565

The Jordan Elite socks available in-stores other than Finishline or Nikestore in NYC?

We finally got our shipment in for the Kobe Elite BB Hi-Quarter Socks.  They are not available on our website yet, so if you want to order them now, you would need to call in.  They are currently only available in a large size and come in White/Concord (913140) and Black/Concord (913047).  They are priced at $14.99.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

f4626441b263abf1cf40936160bb6568030c558a.pjpg

Coming soon.....
These. 

my jordan rep gave me a box of those, gave them to my crew from what they said they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by DNeou20

need to find socks like these that aren't necessarily nike, i mean half the time i dont care but i still feel awkward rockn my roses with these hah

I rock these when I hoop in my crazy 8's...they're pretty legit
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...7374?categoryId=cat10017&productId=prod652095

Here go the jordan elite's if you haven't found them yet

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod673565

The Jordan Elite socks available in-stores other than Finishline or Nikestore in NYC?
Not that I know of, but I could be wrong.

If you live in the Charlotte area, I highly recommend checking out Carolina Place Mall for Elite Socks. Champs has just about every color in both sizes, except black. (Only 12-15 for the black ones.) The Foot Locker upstairs even has the Kobe quarter cuts and Finish Line had the Jordan ones. Happy hunting!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Living life, what's good with you?

Glad you like them.
thanks bro, same joint you already know.. just working.. u have a pair of socks?
I have multiple pairs of elite socks,
laugh.gif

Hooped in the "Jordan elite" socks tonight. Felt like fluff on my feet. Need to play in them so more but damn they felt good. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ballin I see you
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

does anybody else have a problem with their feet slipping in their shoes? I have the Black Kobe Elites and wore them twice with my Kobe 5's and both times my foot came right out the shoe. I had a feeling they would since their is this slick/slippery feel in my shoe when I walk.

Originally Posted by BecomeLegendary

^how much were they and how are they?

they have less padding out the box than the regular nike elites but it is just a little bit. after about 10 wears of regular elite socks is about the same padding you get with these, so they are still definitely worth it.

at the end of the post, they are still very comfortable.

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

does anybody else have a problem with their feet slipping in their shoes? I have the Black Kobe Elites and wore them twice with my Kobe 5's and both times my foot came right out the shoe. I had a feeling they would since their is this slick/slippery feel in my shoe when I walk.

If your feet are slipping out of your shoes, your socks are NOT the problem. 

^ Well when I wear my regular black nike socks I have no problem with slippage or anything so I was wondering if anyone else had the problem.

I was hooping yesterday and my homie had some blue elites with pink accents, i was bugging! I asked him where he got them and he told me they were blue and white but he washed with with a red shirt lol. I'm trying to find more white based elites with colored accents, but i keep having no luck.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I was hooping yesterday and my homie had some blue elites with pink accents, i was bugging! I asked him where he got them and he told me they were blue and white but he washed with with a red shirt lol. I'm trying to find more white based elites with colored accents, but i keep having no luck.
Haha, would you say the the pink accents were dark enough? I might try to do this on purpose with a pair of black/whites

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Haha, would you say the the pink accents were dark enough? I might try to do this on purpose with a pair of black/whites

Theres some cat on eBay purposely winning all the USA elites to leave negative feedback for the sellers sayin the socks are overhyped smh.

So i dont think there were pairs that actually sold for 200+, but just the troll trolling.

Back
Top Bottom