What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

anybody ever say anything to you guys when wearing the socks casually?
I usually dont wear long socks with low cut shoes but these things are too comfy lol

haha that's funny you mentioned that cause i was walking through the mall today and a Huge group of dudes (looked like they where on the football team ) Commented on my socks, he says " man you're wearing the regular nike socks? your old school, get you some elites, get hip kid." That had me.
roll.gif

Sometimes elite's don't even look good though.... REgular Nike Crew are fine too. I hate when people wear elite's just because the think it's "cool"

yeah like I wear my elites for basketball usually cuz I hate when I got those blister making my feets look nasty
but these socks are so comfy im about to just rock them all the time I just hate when people gotta bring up something about my socks

I wear them with almost everything.

I even bought some specific color Elites for specific shoes...matching them up perfectly.

Grabbed up 2 more pairs today so that's now 32 pairs...with the 6 pairs of Volts and 2 Breast Cancer Awareness pairs...I'll be at 40 once they come in.

I'm trying to dye a white pair so I need to pick up a couple extra White-Black Elites in order to dye the whole sock and have the stripes black.

Been wearing Elites for a long time, got a pair from a Nike rep a long time ago and I swear by them. Now I'm slowly getting rid of all of my socks and replacing them with Elites...maybe just a few low cut socks.

Originally Posted by jca998

I wear them with almost everything.

I even bought some specific color Elites for specific shoes...matching them up perfectly.

Grabbed up 2 more pairs today so that's now 32 pairs...with the 6 pairs of Volts and 2 Breast Cancer Awareness pairs...I'll be at 40 once they come in.

I'm trying to dye a white pair so I need to pick up a couple extra White-Black Elites in order to dye the whole sock and have the stripes black.

Been wearing Elites for a long time, got a pair from a Nike rep a long time ago and I swear by them. Now I'm slowly getting rid of all of my socks and replacing them with Elites...maybe just a few low cut socks.
meh, they arent that great to get rid of regular socks. you dudes are eating this up and Nike is loving it. the socks are alright but not as great as some of you make them out to be.

I've tried out a lot of socks and theses are truly the BEST.

I don't buy into the hype...never pay over retail and actually got all of my Elites (except the Volts, these were an even $10.00 each) for less than $7.00 a pair, I even got 2 pairs for $9.00.

I've bout a few pairs and half of them were pretty bad quality. I like the elites and everything but the thread wore out wayy to easily near the ankle.

^^

Actually, Lacrosse Unlimited is sold out and they are looking to restock the XL 12-15 soon, the site shows that they are available but they are really sold out.

^

I used Rit Dye Tangerine

stupid question from stupid NT'er....

The kobe dri-fit elite socks...are those considered quarters?
I really have grown to like these socks and I want to get a few pairs that are NOT kobe-marked....

tks for helping the village idiot.

A little higher than I expected, but still cool, I got the red pair in a large and a black pair in an XL, they both come up to the same height so I don't get it
laugh.gif

v6hhds.jpg

Originally Posted by jca998

^^

Breast Cancer Elites are all sold out.

Ebay is your best bet.
when did they even come out? all i see are some a holes trying to get 70 bucks a pair. for socks, f that.

Anyone worn the U.A. Zaggers? They look decent but i wonder what type of cushion is on them? Under armour usually doesn't have as much cushion as Nike

Back
Top Bottom