What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I think ima get these for my usa's: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ns/navy/red/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

**** the usa elites if they are bad quality haha
Those are the UCONN's.. My favorite pair 
nthat.gif

^^ Good looking out, just got a pair.

For the people in so cal, The DSG in Santa Clarita had USA navy elites in stock. I had to ask for them and she was able to find them in the back. She said its been crazy people buying 10-20 pairs smh. I just got 2 pairs for me and my bro.

after an hour of research, them striped socks are called "Nike SB Elite Skate Crew Socks." go ham.

Heads up Nike Outlet Camarillo has the USA elite socks in both colors. I bought 3 pairs for myself...they said there going to limit how many pairs you can buy.

im still dumbfounded by the fascination with these socks for all you guys to go buck wild over them and buy up 20-30 pairs at a time? do they make you play like Lebron, Melo, etc etc? theres gotta be more to it that im failing to understand.

im still dumbfounded by the fascination with these socks for all you guys to go buck wild over them and buy up 20-30 pairs at a time? do they make you play like Lebron, Melo, etc etc? theres gotta be more to it that im failing to understand.
The dudes buying 20-30 pairs are obviously resellers. They're not going to make you play any better but they are just comfortable as hell

they arent that conformable, i had a few pairs.

i think most of you are just buying into the hype of the design.

they are nice look socks and great for a few wears but to buy these up and hype them up at $16 a piece if ridiculous.

they arent that conformable, i had a few pairs.
i think most of you are just buying into the hype of the design.
they are nice look socks and great for a few wears but to buy these up and hype them up at $16 a piece if ridiculous.
To each his own, I think they are much more comfortable than NBA socks, standard Dri-fit socks, etc... Def worth it if you got the money to drop and you play basketball on a regular basis

Back
Top Bottom