What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

picked these up recently:

together:

Has anybody experienced the area where the big toe is on the socks wearing out or fading?Or getting a hole? 

Last edited:
Alright so I've always had some elites but I just bought some adidas team speed crews.  Some people wonder how they compare and here it is.

Elites

Pros: Amazing compression, Amazing comfort

Cons: Dri-Fit materials don't work amazingly, but still work, Durability is not extremely strong

Team Speeds

Pros: Great Comfort, ClimaLite wicks away everything from your foot, after multiple washes it still feels like it is completely new

Cons: The sock does not compress that much, but i personally like it that way

Personally I believe that the team speeds are slightly better than the regular elites because even though the elites are great at first, after a couple washes, it starts to wear away.

It is really just preference but I prefer the team speeds to regular elites.  

Yea elites feel like **** after u wash em, almost don't wanna wear mine cuz of that

Has anybody experienced the area where the big toe is on the socks wearing out or fading?Or getting a hole? 

Yes. My toes aren't like talons, toe nails always cut and everything and I rotate through quite a few pairs yet I get holes in the big toe area :stoneface:

The socks still look fresh, except they look like fake rejects when they get that single hole after only a few uses

anybody seen this:

saw someone selling it, I do feel its fake. anyone confirm? but nice idea though

Some more USA Elites would be nice. I should have copped back when they were readily available for retail.

I deff agree. I seriously wish I never slept on them. Hardest pairs of Elites ever

the USA elites probably wont show up again until the next Olympics at the earliest and they will have whatever logo they use for the Olympics. not sure if that means the qualifiers for next year will be it.

I stacked up on like 3-5 in the red trim Olympics and the blue trims when they were around. still only wear 1 pair tho for hooping :lol:

I deff agree. I seriously wish I never slept on them. Hardest pairs of Elites ever

I never saw em at retail, if I did they would have been copped on sight
nike.com had them. white/navy had like a 5 pair order limit I think. white/red had 1 per order.

both socks hit outlets and nike towns around the same time also.

Last edited:
im tryna get those grey and black elite socks. does anyone know if hoh in santa monica is any good with out of the ordinary color ways, dont want to waste my time 

any pics of the hyper elites on feet? thanks! (with shoes of course)

thinking of getting the purple/volt for my cheetah/grinches etc...

Back
Top Bottom