What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

stork stork maaan I never find elites at my marshal

Honestly neither have I, I've been to this marshalls 1-2x a month randomly and they never had elites, this is the very first time I've ever found elites in a thrift store like ross/marshalls/TJ max :lol: :pimp:

Just keep going every so often, I figure most thrift stores probably re-stock overnight so morning-afternoon is the best time to shop. maybe someone on here has worked there and knows :nerd:

Anyone familiar with a brand of socks called "KINGSE or KING SE" ?

Here is a pic of them, I've also seen them in Grey/black colorway.

Oh cool, never even heard of that place & I live 15 mins away...:lol:

I'm gonna drop by there tomorrow.

Do these look legit? Are there fake Nike elite socks?

Compared to these

The kobe logo looks closer to the stripe. The seller is also located in Hong Kong.
Those r real dont listen to the other guy they were an exclusive release in china but i saw 2 pairs at a nike outlet in north carolina

These came in today. They're ok. I'd prefer the reg hyperelite over the ASG gumbo elites.. It feels really thin in comparison to my other elites. The gumbo socks probably lost its thickness from the heat pressing that was done to add the gumbo print

These came in today. They're ok. I'd prefer the reg hyperelite over the ASG gumbo elites.. It feels really thin in comparison to my other elites. The gumbo socks probably lost its thickness from the heat pressing that was done to add the gumbo print
Where did you order these?

Here's a quick comparisons between my BHM and Gumbo hyperelite. Pressing the gumbo print on the ASG hyperelite took away the cushion and as you can see made them considerably thinner.

Also picked these up yesterday for cheap

Probably re-up on Active socks soon, 3 for $15...great value. I don't think i've seen that blue/grey colorway

also I hit up Kings in montclair, really nice store, big too. they didn't have any of the colors of their brand socks that I was there for but I'll probably go back in a week or two.

This may be pretty obvious but I've never had a pair of hyper elites in hand. Can anyone compare the thickness of those in the cushioned areas to the for bare feet NBA socks?

Still haven't seen the elite high quarters in store anywhere in DC/NOVA. Very disappointing because I prefer the high quarter height.

theyre perfect i love how thin they are not always looking for a thick cushioned performance sock these are a nice alternative with good colors and style

@Stork  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom