What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Yea my 3 royals that came today were XL's as well.. wouldnt mind if they were for me, but i sold these bad boys as Larges :/

Like you guys, the brilliant warehouse workers at Eastbay screwed up my order.

Just opened my box from Eastbay and my 2 pair of Navy's are XL's. Im really ticked off.

Now I gotta deal with the pain of sending these back AND waiting on my refund, not to mention, now I dont have the navy socks I wanted.

Thanks alot Eastbay, thanks alot

^ i had the displeasure of having that experience with footlocker, who shares the same warehouse if i'm not mistaken, many months ago and wow was it a nightmare. ordered 2 pairs of elite bball socks in sz L and got XL instead. called them up, complained, they sent me 2 pairs as replacement for messing up the order. got them in... another 2 pairs in XL. called them up again, they told me it's a warehouse error and that they'd send me a giftcard for my troubles. sent the 4 pairs back in, they told me they no longer had the socks in L in stock so i got fully refunded.

and because of that runaround i'm very weary about ordering socks from any of those sites.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Like you guys, the brilliant warehouse workers at Eastbay screwed up my order.

Just opened my box from Eastbay and my 2 pair of Navy's are XL's. Im really ticked off.

Now I gotta deal with the pain of sending these back AND waiting on my refund, not to mention, now I dont have the navy socks I wanted.

Thanks alot Eastbay, thanks alot

dang, i might have to send my pair back to.  i ordered a navy pair size L, but it's still being shipped
nerd.gif

anyone ever deal with fedex shipping?  on the site it says my ordered was delivered (black crews from ndc) today at 11:36am and they were left at my front door, but i've been home all day and didn't receive anything
sick.gif

it would be one thing if it was like you ordered a XL t shirt and they sent a XXL, but when it comes to these socks, if you have a regular size foot, and they send you XL, youre done. Its impossible to wear them.

Eastbay screwed up mines too
smh.gif

I ordered an L in the red, black, navy, royal...only the navy and royal came correct
smh.gif

Being from overseas, i don't think i'll have the patience to deal with the returns process....anyone have tried putting these in the dryer? i wanna know how bad they shrink.

I wear size 10.5 and i don't think i need to shrink them that much......

probably the worst part of it all.......

they probably had the correct L sizes when they boxed the XLs and now there are no L's left.

Sorry to hear the bad news with you guys receiving the wrong size socks.  Please send me a private message with your customer/order number and the color socks that you received the wrong size for so I can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone got a size L in the black crews they want to trade for a size M?  I ordered the wrong size, didn't realize it was a M instead of a L, and I don't really want to go through the exchange process with Nike...

EDIT: nvm ended up ordering the size L from ndc. ugh, here's to another week of waiting
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Sorry to hear the bad news with you guys receiving the wrong size socks.  Please send me a private message with your customer/order number and the color socks that you received the wrong size for so I can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

I might've missed it somewhere along the line, but has anyone verified the user of this account?!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

EastbayRep - Ray

I might've missed it somewhere along the line, but has anyone verified the user of this account?!
grin.gif

I believe this guy is legit. He has helped me in the past with a previous order and is helping me now with this messed up sock order.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

EastbayRep - Ray

grin.gif
very legit and extremely helpful. hes been in quite a few threads helping out with info.

I'll be returning my two red XLs. Soon so be on the lookout when they hit Eastbay. Now my search for red ones continues.

*UPDATE*

Aight...so like I said earlier, Eastbay shipped me the wrong sizes, and it would be impractical for me to do a return because i'm in Australia.

So like I said, I decided to put the 2 size XLs i got in the drier...figured I got nothing to lose anyway, since the XL's were way too big....

So 2 hours later, got my Black XLs and Red XLs from the drier, and..........

They fit like an L now
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Tried it on, and compared it with my size L's which i havent worn, and theres hardly any difference in the cushioning, if at all. Very happy with this.
pimp.gif

Finishline.com has the black crew socks in size large on its website and its free shipping for anyone looking.

Originally Posted by DPositeman

I sent the eastbay rep a message three days ago, haven't gotten a reply. Is that individual legit?
Ray did respond to your e-mail on 5/15/10, you may want to check your in box again. I will resend his response again, also your e-mail was received on 5/14/10, I am assuming in the PM hours of the day because either Ray or myself is here everyday until at least 5 PM central and we would have responded to it right away unless it came after we had left for the day already.

Sorry for the confusion.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Originally Posted by ojmayo

So when the next stock of socks will show up now ? Any infos eastbay rep ?
Thank you
If you are referring to a restock of the latest releases, I am not sure if, or when we will be restocking? But if I receive any information on a restock or some new colors besides the Elite Basketball Crew Sock Black/Deep Orange/Silver size 8-12 (3693087) for $11.99 do to arrive some time in August, I will be sure to post an update!
nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by mogzz04

*UPDATE*

Aight...so like I said earlier, Eastbay shipped me the wrong sizes, and it would be impractical for me to do a return because i'm in Australia.

So like I said, I decided to put the 2 size XLs i got in the drier...figured I got nothing to lose anyway, since the XL's were way too big....

They fit like an L now
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Tried it on, and compared it with my size L's which i havent worn, and theres hardly any difference in the cushioning, if at all. Very happy with this.
pimp.gif

what size shoe do you wear though? If you are like a 11, im sure they can shrink that much, im a size 9, theres no way to make them that small

Originally Posted by mogzz04

*UPDATE*

They fit like an L now
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We are very sorry about the mix up,
embarassed.gif
but very glad to hear that you figured out a way to make your socks still wearable!
pimp.gif

I would appreciate it if you could please send us a PM with your customer or order number, so I can see if I can farther assist you.
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Back
Top Bottom