What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

NDC restocked in the white hi-quarters size large, but you have to use the no flash site to order. On the regular site they are still out of stock.

NDC had somewhat of a re-up earlier today for the Navy Blue Crews and Black Hi Quarters both in L, site only allowed me to get only one of each for some reason. Checked the website again and now the socks aren't even showing?
nerd.gif

^Yea I noticed it to. Forgot I had them in my cart and when I finally went to check out they were gone. They are still showing on the mobile site but out of stock.

^ only place i seen em is on ebay and they're going from 60-120. ridiculous

i two pairs for 15 each and thought i paid too much. lol

^They are, the seller is also a NTer
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at the seller that wants $90 for the worn USA elites, the sad part is he has 2 bids for $30 and there is a pair of new USA elites for $40 BIN.

Nike needs to release them already and they should also drop those think pink socks that the seller from Israel has they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^They are, the seller is also a NTer
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at the seller that wants $90 for the worn USA elites, the sad part is he has 2 bids for $30 and there is a pair of new USA elites for $40 BIN.

Nike needs to release them already and they should also drop those think pink socks that the seller from Israel has they are
pimp.gif
Yeah, that same seller has a 110 bin for a worn white/orange pair
laugh.gif

You mean just that pair of those used joints that have the Buy It Now for $90?
smh.gif

How about the earlier auctions from sellers such as the thecoolshoeshine? I know the final number on that first auction was bananas but I missed out on a pair that ended at around 65 or so yesterday, were those the new or old versions? I hope dude puts up another pair. Is there a way to differentiate the old version from the new version of the USA elites? Is it just the stripe on the back of the sock which differentiates the new from the old?

Sorry for all the questions but you seem to have some good info on these. Thanks brother.

Pretty sure it's just the stripe on the back, but all the pairs I've seen on eBay are the older pairs.

These go for that much on eBay?!?  I got 10 pairs for free from my boy who coaches a 16 and under AAU team.  Obviously his team is sponsored by Nike, so he hooked me up with black, white, and red pairs of the new design.  Hmmm...maybe I should put mine on eBay???  I hate long socks.

Yes, the new ones have the stripe........... the old ones don't............... also the older (which i have) are a little thinner than the elites that just dropped this year.  Supposedly the new elite USA socks are thicker/more comfortable than both, so im really looking forward to them dropping................ if they do
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Natural 9

These go for that much on eBay?!?  I got 10 pairs for free from my boy who coaches a 16 and under AAU team.  Obviously his team is sponsored by Nike, so he hooked me up with black, white, and red pairs of the new design.  Hmmm...maybe I should put mine on eBay???  I hate long socks.
Or you can sell them to meee
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom