school books ( 3 weeks late )
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

FRANCHISE 55 wrote:
laugh.gif
i mean if you like/want a mac then get one(i wouldnt but w.e) but stay away from any all in one pc.
If something goes wrong like your hard drive fails & you need to replace it, its gonna be a serious pain compared to a regular desktop with a 27in monitor + it probably cost more just because of the form factor.

Oh ok. The input's appreciated. I'll admit the aesthetics really drew me in because of the space it saves. My school uses 'em so I figured they'd be reliable (Plus, I'd get AppleCare which I've heard is really good to have).
@mondaynightraw Thanks, sir.

FRANCHISE 55 wrote:
laugh.gif
i mean if you like/want a mac then get one(i wouldnt but w.e) but stay away from any all in one pc.
If something goes wrong like your hard drive fails & you need to replace it, its gonna be a serious pain compared to a regular desktop with a 27in monitor + it probably cost more just because of the form factor.

Oh ok. The input's appreciated. I'll admit the aesthetics really drew me in because of the space it saves. My school uses 'em so I figured they'd be reliable (Plus, I'd get AppleCare which I've heard is really good to have).

Well the mac all in one with applecare should be fine, but a HP
sick.gif
stay away

Well the mac all in one with applecare should be fine, but a HP
sick.gif
stay away

Maybe a lebron 8 dunkman if that releases... hopefully it'll be just as dope or even doper than the VII.

Maybe a lebron 8 dunkman if that releases... hopefully it'll be just as dope or even doper than the VII.

One of these:

A PS3 if I have the money and decide to go through
Beats Solos if I can learn more about the quality
A car (that'll be in like 5 years)
laugh.gif

One of these:

A PS3 if I have the money and decide to go through
Beats Solos if I can learn more about the quality
A car (that'll be in like 5 years)
laugh.gif

What I want:
Christmas Lebron VIIIs
Emerald Griffeys
Blue foamposites
2 pairs of APC jeans
Casual shoes
New iPod Touch or an iPhone (or a phone in general since mine is being cut off in a few months)

What I can afford:
Nothing

Being broke is probably the worst thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom