Whats the Best condoms to use?

Nothing compares to raw at all, yo. Those who have yet to try it, take our word for it. Once you do it, condom sex will never feel adequate.

Nothing compares to raw at all, yo. Those who have yet to try it, take our word for it. Once you do it, condom sex will never feel adequate.

Originally Posted by OG XXs

gas to high to buy condoms besides my skin wont break or slide off
wink.gif
(if it does it wont be until the day after) 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by red mpls

No matter what condom you're using, if they're breaking regularly YOU are not doing it right.  Either you don't know how to use a condom properly or your lady is not properly "lubricated."  It's not the condom's fault, sorry to break it to y'all....

untrue.

every condom ive ever used, not of the brand i trust, broke...

literally EVERY SINGLE ONE...this is 8 years....many different partners....

after my last scare a week or so ago, i will never strap up with anything but...
So you're saying that every single condom other than your "trusted brand" has broken on you over a span of eight years... and you maintain that it's the condoms' fault?

laugh.gif

uh, yes.

since you're calling ducktales, i will be ayo

im too big for anything but magnum XLs...EVERYTHING ELSE BREAKS

last week we tried durex XXL or some $@%$....they broke...i had to cop my first plan B pill EVER...

so yes, in 8 years, about 12 condoms have busted...

ive gone through prolly 60 mag XLs (my last ex and me went RAW for 4.5 years) and not a single XL broke...not once...

yet, EVERY OTHER BRAND (havent tried "regulars" since my first time trying one on when i was like 12) HAS BROKEN, EVERY SINGLE TIME

one time i broke 4 magnums inside the same chick......
grin.gif

i aint wanna have to go into so much detail, but NT loves calling ducktales or contradicting people's EXPERIENCES

so there you have it.

argue more with me, though

(you remind me of my sex ed teacher in 8th grade. this broad would put regular colored condoms on her foot and say "if i cant break a condom with my shoe, noone can break it with their sexual organ".......
eyes.gif
, she must not be doing alot, either...)

roll.gif

OK guy

No matter what condom you're using, if they're breaking regularly YOU are not doing it right.  Either you don't know how to use a condom properly or your lady is not properly "lubricated."  It's not the condom's fault, sorry to break it to y'all....

untrue.

every condom ive ever used, not of the brand i trust, broke...

literally EVERY SINGLE ONE...this is 8 years....many different partners....

after my last scare a week or so ago, i will never strap up with anything but...
So you're saying that every single condom other than your "trusted brand" has broken on you over a span of eight years... and you maintain that it's the condoms' fault?

laugh.gif

uh, yes.

since you're calling ducktales, i will be ayo

im too big for anything but magnum XLs...EVERYTHING ELSE BREAKS

last week we tried durex XXL or some $@%$....they broke...i had to cop my first plan B pill EVER...

so yes, in 8 years, about 12 condoms have busted...

ive gone through prolly 60 mag XLs (my last ex and me went RAW for 4.5 years) and not a single XL broke...not once...

yet, EVERY OTHER BRAND (havent tried "regulars" since my first time trying one on when i was like 12) HAS BROKEN, EVERY SINGLE TIME

one time i broke 4 magnums inside the same chick......
grin.gif

i aint wanna have to go into so much detail, but NT loves calling ducktales or contradicting people's EXPERIENCES

so there you have it.

argue more with me, though

(you remind me of my sex ed teacher in 8th grade. this broad would put regular colored condoms on her foot and say "if i cant break a condom with my shoe, noone can break it with their sexual organ".......
eyes.gif
, she must not be doing alot, either...)

roll.gif

OK guy

yeah, okay, guy.

NTers LOVE to contradict someone's EXPERIENCE

you never broke a condom? great.

unless they're XLs, imma break em....its not even a maybe....

YOU think i'm misuing them...i think you just dont put much tension on a normal condom to break it...

yeah, okay, guy.

YOU think i'm misuing them...i think you just dont put much tension on a normal condom to break it...

I feel what buddy is saying though....

Now, Im no Human horse....but regular sized Condoms put my Penis in a submission hold...Very uncomfortable. When I use Condoms....Gotta be the Gold wrapper

I feel what buddy is saying though....

Now, Im no Human horse....but regular sized Condoms put my Penis in a submission hold...Very uncomfortable. When I use Condoms....Gotta be the Gold wrapper

see, kay, i agree. i cant even get them on. Regular mags fit perfectly, im no horse either. They fit perfect but ALWAYS break....many different girls...same result.

dude is gonna tell me "no, you just dont use them right"

lol

see, kay, i agree. i cant even get them on. Regular mags fit perfectly, im no horse either. They fit perfect but ALWAYS break....many different girls...same result.

dude is gonna tell me "no, you just dont use them right"

lol

broke a magnum before

she wanted it too fast i guess
eyes.gif

but she couldnt get pregnant anyways
smokin.gif

i should try them xl's
nerd.gif
[][]

broke a magnum before

she wanted it too fast i guess
eyes.gif

but she couldnt get pregnant anyways
smokin.gif

i should try them xl's
nerd.gif
[][]

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Raw is honestly amazing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YES IT IS SON

YES IT IS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One more time for emphasis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And for the record, magnums don't fit much better than reg condoms for me, if anything they just feel thinner so my soldier can "breathe" so to speak. But I always try to go RAW if I can
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Raw is honestly amazing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YES IT IS SON

YES IT IS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One more time for emphasis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And for the record, magnums don't fit much better than reg condoms for me, if anything they just feel thinner so my soldier can "breathe" so to speak. But I always try to go RAW if I can
laugh.gif

yeah, okay, guy.

You can think whatever you want, it don't matter much to me...

Maybe everything you said is true, you're right I don't know... nor do I really want to know.  My real point was that people that only trust one brand because others "break too easy" (and not necessarily for "sizing" issues) often don't understand how to properly use a condom (essentially the entire premise of this thread)... Those that only use Magnums, XL's, etc. due to sizing issues are often fronting or just don't know any better.

Maybe none of that applies to you.  That's fine.  But when you're saying you broke four Magnums in one session it just seems extreme to me on a number of levels.  None of which affect your life nor mine so I guess it is what it is.

Keep doing what keeps you safe, brother.  Seriously.
Peace

yeah, okay, guy.

You can think whatever you want, it don't matter much to me...

Maybe everything you said is true, you're right I don't know... nor do I really want to know.  My real point was that people that only trust one brand because others "break too easy" (and not necessarily for "sizing" issues) often don't understand how to properly use a condom (essentially the entire premise of this thread)... Those that only use Magnums, XL's, etc. due to sizing issues are often fronting or just don't know any better.

Maybe none of that applies to you.  That's fine.  But when you're saying you broke four Magnums in one session it just seems extreme to me on a number of levels.  None of which affect your life nor mine so I guess it is what it is.

Keep doing what keeps you safe, brother.  Seriously.
Peace

But when you're saying you broke four Magnums in one session it just seems extreme to me on a number of levels
bruh, ive broke every magnum i remember using....
roll.gif

i've never ONCE broke a magnum XL....

this last experiment with Durex XXL or whatever, solidified my thoughts.

different condom brands, different girls, different years, different levels of sexual experience....all the same result....EXCEPT XLs....i been with em since they came in black and white packs

how can that even remotely be attributed to me "not knowing how to properly use a condom"?

i could see if it was like....one every 12 condoms broke....EVERY SINGLE CONDOM BROKE

But when you're saying you broke four Magnums in one session it just seems extreme to me on a number of levels
bruh, ive broke every magnum i remember using....
roll.gif

i've never ONCE broke a magnum XL....

this last experiment with Durex XXL or whatever, solidified my thoughts.

different condom brands, different girls, different years, different levels of sexual experience....all the same result....EXCEPT XLs....i been with em since they came in black and white packs

how can that even remotely be attributed to me "not knowing how to properly use a condom"?

i could see if it was like....one every 12 condoms broke....EVERY SINGLE CONDOM BROKE

Oh #%@+ son im gettin close to losin my virginity but I got what some would say a bright future so i cant go raw...

Also i gotta  baby +$@*

what condoms should I cop?

Back
Top Bottom