Whats the Best condoms to use?

gas to high to buy condoms besides my skin wont break or slide off
wink.gif
(if it does it wont be until the day after) 
roll.gif

gas to high to buy condoms besides my skin wont break or slide off
wink.gif
(if it does it wont be until the day after) 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

No matter what condom you're using, if they're breaking regularly YOU are not doing it right.  Either you don't know how to use a condom properly or your lady is not properly "lubricated."  It's not the condom's fault, sorry to break it to y'all....

untrue.

every condom ive ever used, not of the brand i trust, broke...

literally EVERY SINGLE ONE...this is 8 years....many different partners....

after my last scare a week or so ago, i will never strap up with anything but...
So you're saying that every single condom other than your "trusted brand" has broken on you over a span of eight years... and you maintain that it's the condoms' fault?

laugh.gif

uh, yes.

since you're calling ducktales, i will be ayo

im too big for anything but magnum XLs...EVERYTHING ELSE BREAKS

last week we tried durex XXL or some $@%$....they broke...i had to cop my first plan B pill EVER...

so yes, in 8 years, about 12 condoms have busted...

ive gone through prolly 60 mag XLs (my last ex and me went RAW for 4.5 years) and not a single XL broke...not once...

yet, EVERY OTHER BRAND (havent tried "regulars" since my first time trying one on when i was like 12) HAS BROKEN, EVERY SINGLE TIME

one time i broke 4 magnums inside the same chick......
grin.gif

i aint wanna have to go into so much detail, but NT loves calling ducktales or contradicting people's EXPERIENCES

so there you have it.

argue more with me, though

(you remind me of my sex ed teacher in 8th grade. this broad would put regular colored condoms on her foot and say "if i cant break a condom with my shoe, noone can break it with their sexual organ".......
eyes.gif
, she must not be doing alot, either...)

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

No matter what condom you're using, if they're breaking regularly YOU are not doing it right.  Either you don't know how to use a condom properly or your lady is not properly "lubricated."  It's not the condom's fault, sorry to break it to y'all....

untrue.

every condom ive ever used, not of the brand i trust, broke...

literally EVERY SINGLE ONE...this is 8 years....many different partners....

after my last scare a week or so ago, i will never strap up with anything but...
So you're saying that every single condom other than your "trusted brand" has broken on you over a span of eight years... and you maintain that it's the condoms' fault?

laugh.gif

uh, yes.

since you're calling ducktales, i will be ayo

im too big for anything but magnum XLs...EVERYTHING ELSE BREAKS

last week we tried durex XXL or some $@%$....they broke...i had to cop my first plan B pill EVER...

so yes, in 8 years, about 12 condoms have busted...

ive gone through prolly 60 mag XLs (my last ex and me went RAW for 4.5 years) and not a single XL broke...not once...

yet, EVERY OTHER BRAND (havent tried "regulars" since my first time trying one on when i was like 12) HAS BROKEN, EVERY SINGLE TIME

one time i broke 4 magnums inside the same chick......
grin.gif

i aint wanna have to go into so much detail, but NT loves calling ducktales or contradicting people's EXPERIENCES

so there you have it.

argue more with me, though

(you remind me of my sex ed teacher in 8th grade. this broad would put regular colored condoms on her foot and say "if i cant break a condom with my shoe, noone can break it with their sexual organ".......
eyes.gif
, she must not be doing alot, either...)

A few years back Team Raw would be deep in here..

Wonder why !@+*@% started fallin off...

A few years back Team Raw would be deep in here..

Wonder why !@+*@% started fallin off...

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by MECKS

trojan elexa condoms

but they are hard to find and on the expensive side

but omg do they put in work.
i remember i had a few boxes of them back in highschool before i started goin bare back. damn near all condoms r the same to me, they all uncomfortable, take away all feelin, & stink. im a raw doggin fool, the danger involved just makes it that much more fun.

Thread. Stay away from durex condoms tho..I went thru 2 in a matter of 5 mins from breaking
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by MECKS

trojan elexa condoms

but they are hard to find and on the expensive side

but omg do they put in work.
i remember i had a few boxes of them back in highschool before i started goin bare back. damn near all condoms r the same to me, they all uncomfortable, take away all feelin, & stink. im a raw doggin fool, the danger involved just makes it that much more fun.

Thread. Stay away from durex condoms tho..I went thru 2 in a matter of 5 mins from breaking
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom