What's the best prank you've ever pulled??

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

well probably the adventures of harry pooper

one of our many senior pranks if you guys like this one i will post the others later but anyways i cutout a harry potter book so it was like hollow on the inside and then i glued the sides together so it could only open to the middle.... the book looked exactly like when it was purchased i then proceeded to give the book to my friend who pooped in it and then he gave it to someone else who put it in our school library next to all the other harry potter books well they found it like a month later because it smelled so bad
WOW!
eek.gif
that's just foul haha but hilarious

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

had a kickback at the homies house on Superbowl Sunday.. had some beers. carne asada. all the good stuff.. after the GREAT game.. one of my faves SB this decade.. we played some shot checkers.. pretty much got +%!% faced the rest of the night.. my rookie friend just happen to pass it out early in the night( bad move).. i went to the fridge.. got a spoonfull of some skippy EXTRA CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER and slipped it in his butt... lol NO MO.
well the nest morning this mo.fo wakes up all hungover.. gets up off the floor.. and reluctently digs into his shorts( his facial expression was priceless) he takes his hand out, all full with the extra chunky pb and and SNIFFS IT!! lol.. it was too funny.. needless to say, he realized it was only Peanut butter and not his own dookie and took the prank like a champo and just hit the shower..... good times.
indifferent.gif
Really though

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

had a kickback at the homies house on Superbowl Sunday.. had some beers. carne asada. all the good stuff.. after the GREAT game.. one of my faves SB this decade.. we played some shot checkers.. pretty much got +%!% faced the rest of the night.. my rookie friend just happen to pass it out early in the night( bad move).. i went to the fridge.. got a spoonfull of some skippy EXTRA CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER and slipped it in his butt... lol NO MO.
well the nest morning this mo.fo wakes up all hungover.. gets up off the floor.. and reluctently digs into his shorts( his facial expression was priceless) he takes his hand out, all full with the extra chunky pb and and SNIFFS IT!! lol.. it was too funny.. needless to say, he realized it was only Peanut butter and not his own dookie and took the prank like a champo and just hit the shower..... good times.
indifferent.gif
Really though

ummm i mean that's cool if your 14...

indifferent.gif
Really though

wut man?? we was !+*%!% up.. lol

indifferent.gif
Really though

thats that %$%% Chappelle was talkin bout SMH
$+$% Carrots
and now $+$% Peanut Butter
sick.gif

exlax in the cake trick, put it in the teachers lounge day of graduation...by lunch it was all gone
roll.gif

My roommate hooked up with a chick a couple weeks prior to the prank. I changed the girl's phone number to mine in his phone. I text him saying that I (thegirl) had chlamydia and he should get tested. Let's just say he wasn't too happy when he found out it was me
laugh.gif

had a kickback at the homies house on Superbowl Sunday.. had some beers. carne asada. all the good stuff.. after the GREAT game(one of my faves SB this decade.) we played some shot checkers.. pretty much got %!#! faced the rest of the night.. my rookie friend just happen to pass it out early in the night( bad move).. i went to the fridge.. got a spoonfull of some skippy EXTRA CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER and slipped it in his butt... lol NO MO.
well the next morning this mo.fo wakes up all hungover.. gets up off the floor.. and reluctently digs into his shorts( his facial expression was priceless) he takes his hand out, all full with the extra chunky pb and and SNIFFS IT!! lol.. it was too funny.. needless to say, he realized it was only Peanut butter and not his own dookie.. took the prank like a champ and just hit the shower..... good times.

smh.gif
sick.gif
How you gonna stick some peanut butter in your man's doo-dooshooter and then say "no mo" I swear this %$+$ is an epidemic...
laugh.gif

Worst prank I ever pulled was telling my mom that I had gotten this girl pregnant... I was freaking out and in the end, I told her I just called because Iwanted money... she still gets mad with me to this day about it... she probably won't believe me when it actually happens...

Originally Posted by HardWork919

had a kickback at the homies house on Superbowl Sunday.. had some beers. carne asada. all the good stuff.. after the GREAT game(one of my faves SB this decade.) we played some shot checkers.. pretty much got %!#! faced the rest of the night.. my rookie friend just happen to pass it out early in the night( bad move).. i went to the fridge.. got a spoonfull of some skippy EXTRA CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER and slipped it in his butt... lol NO MO.
well the next morning this mo.fo wakes up all hungover.. gets up off the floor.. and reluctently digs into his shorts( his facial expression was priceless) he takes his hand out, all full with the extra chunky pb and and SNIFFS IT!! lol.. it was too funny.. needless to say, he realized it was only Peanut butter and not his own dookie.. took the prank like a champ and just hit the shower..... good times.

smh.gif
sick.gif
How you gonna stick some peanut butter in your man's doo-doo shooter and then say "no mo" I swear this %$+$ is an epidemic...
laugh.gif

Worst prank I ever pulled was telling my mom that I had gotten this girl pregnant... I was freaking out and in the end, I told her I just called because I wanted money... she still gets mad with me to this day about it... she probably won't believe me when it actually happens...

eyes.gif
.. you dudes acting like i pulled homies pants down and spread themcheecks in order to do so.. i lifted his waistband and slipped the peanut butter off the spoon onti his behind.. dont see whats so gay bout that but w.e... itwas hella funny anyways.

Posted this dude's report card outside the cafeteria door window, underneath the poster already there. And just to affirm how much of a %*$##%% he is, hecould not figure out how it was in there. All I did was remove tape from the corner of the poster already there, slide his report card in facing the oppositedirection (so it could be read when entering the door) between the poster and the door window, then retape it. This %*$##%% @*!$* actually believe somebodysealed it in between the glass

But nobody beats white dudes when it comes to pranks. I'll tell you know, never get drunk and be the first one to fall asleep at a white people dominatedparty. The brothers, worse they'll do is like draw something on you or put your hand in a cup of water, but us white dudes, almost always something thatrevolves around homosexually like stick a banana in your %+% or something

smh.gif
sick.gif
How you gonna stick some peanut butter in your man's doo-doo shooter and then say "no mo" I swear this %$+$ is an epidemic...
laugh.gif

Worst prank I ever pulled was telling my mom that I had gotten this girl pregnant... I was freaking out and in the end, I told her I just called because I wanted money... she still gets mad with me to this day about it... she probably won't believe me when it actually happens...

eyes.gif
.. you dudes acting like i pulled homies pants down and spread them cheecks in order to do so.. i lifted his waistband and slipped the peanut butter off the spoon onti his behind.. dont see whats so gay bout that but w.e... it was hella funny anyways.

The ayo part about it was that you was messin with dudes butt period . How you gone mess with a dudes butt and say no %$%% like aint nothin gay about it?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Ordered like $60 worth of food at Wendy's and threw a carton of eggs into the chicks face at the window. +!%@ was hilarious.
laugh.gif

that's just messed up
yes it is

shaved a dude's head while he was passed out drunk, he woke up in the middle of the process runs out of the house chasing us and attacks all of ourvehicles. Cops are down the street, see him and try to arrest him. but the cops keep laughin at him. This whole thing is funny because dude was obsessed withhis hair and loves himself.

i was at a summer camp and the arts and crafts lady was givin us crap the first day so on the 4th night of camp 6 of us filled the arts and crafts romm with500+ pounds of hay. The room was as prob about 110 feet long and 35 feet wide. the hay was 5 inchs high and took 12 pickup truck trips to take out all the hay.we were pretty much on lockdown the rest of the summer hahahaha

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

The ayo part about it was that you was messin with dudes butt period . How you gone mess with a dudes butt and say no %$%% like aint nothin gay about it?
It's not even that serious.. homophobes
tired.gif

homophobe? dude rubbed peanut butter up that man's $@%.
laugh.gif
i hopethat's sarcasm.

tired.gif

Who's a homophobe? I couldn't care less that he did what he did... I just think it's ridiculous to do something like that and then stick a"no mo" at the end like it's not a gay act... who just up and decides to stick peanut butter on their friend's buttcheeks?
laugh.gif
I can't take a cucumber and stick it down my friend's pants and thensay "no mo" that @*%$ is gay however you look at it... but to each his own... whatever gets your rocks off, my dude...

tired.gif

Who's a homophobe? I couldn't care less that he did what he did... I just think it's ridiculous to do something like that and then stick a "no mo" at the end like it's not a gay act... who just up and decides to stick peanut butter on their friend's buttcheeks?
laugh.gif
I can't take a cucumber and stick it down my friend's pants and then say "no mo" that @*%$ is gay however you look at it... but to each his own... whatever gets your rocks off, my dude...
It's not a gay act.. The weirdness of what he did is what makes it hilarious. What he did was not sexual in manner so how would it beconsidered homosexual?

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

well probably the adventures of harry pooper

one of our many senior pranks if you guys like this one i will post the others later but anyways i cutout a harry potter book so it was like hollow on the inside and then i glued the sides together so it could only open to the middle.... the book looked exactly like when it was purchased i then proceeded to give the book to my friend who pooped in it and then he gave it to someone else who put it in our school library next to all the other harry potter books well they found it like a month later because it smelled so bad
woowwwwwww
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats foul my man

Called my hommies EXgirlfriends parents house and left a message . ... ....

"I HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER LOCKED IN MY CLOSET, AND SHES PREGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

...2 weeks later they had a restraining order placed on him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom