whats the best t-mobile phone out rite now?

Mytouch 4G is the way to go. the download speed is for real. HD camcorder, front facing camera (you can have fun with that.).

Mytouch 4G is the way to go. the download speed is for real. HD camcorder, front facing camera (you can have fun with that.).

I have the G2, its awesome. like dude said up there, if you need a keyboard, g2, if not, mytouch 4g....

I have the G2, its awesome. like dude said up there, if you need a keyboard, g2, if not, mytouch 4g....

Walton for the optimus 2x would be ideal. G2 is good buy I sold mines. 4g is great but the UI is ugly to me. She should get the nexus s or just wait. If she gets the nexus s though and comes to the store for help the act employee would look at her weird.

Walton for the optimus 2x would be ideal. G2 is good buy I sold mines. 4g is great but the UI is ugly to me. She should get the nexus s or just wait. If she gets the nexus s though and comes to the store for help the act employee would look at her weird.

Just copped a MyTouch 4g last night and I must say, it is
pimp.gif

I DUNNO BUT THIS IS THE WORST PHONE THEY EVER CAME OUT WITH...I DROPPED BREAD ON THIS ++#@ TOO
images
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I DUNNO BUT THIS IS THE WORST PHONE THEY EVER CAME OUT WITH...I DROPPED BREAD ON THIS ++#@ TOO
images
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

LOL isnt that the HTC Wing?
YEP
laugh.gif
...WORSE PHONE I EVER OWNED...WINDOWS PHONES
sick.gif
X1000....SLIDE THIS PHONE UP TO USE IT AND THE SCREEN GET STUCK LIKE A WINDOWS PC
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

LOL isnt that the HTC Wing?
YEP
laugh.gif
...WORSE PHONE I EVER OWNED...WINDOWS PHONES
sick.gif
X1000....SLIDE THIS PHONE UP TO USE IT AND THE SCREEN GET STUCK LIKE A WINDOWS PC
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have the G1 and will probably get the G2 in July for an upgrade. i'm a big fan of a full keyboard. although they took away the number line. now on the G2 you'll have to press alt.

my wife has the Galaxy and its pretty damn sick. but no keyboard, just touch.

i have the G1 and will probably get the G2 in July for an upgrade. i'm a big fan of a full keyboard. although they took away the number line. now on the G2 you'll have to press alt.

my wife has the Galaxy and its pretty damn sick. but no keyboard, just touch.

Back
Top Bottom