whats the best t-mobile phone out rite now?

kinda different question,
but i'm eligible for an upgrade too, but i want to switch to Verizon or Cingular when my contracts up in a few weeks...

what would be the best phone to cop and flip???

kinda different question,
but i'm eligible for an upgrade too, but i want to switch to Verizon or Cingular when my contracts up in a few weeks...

what would be the best phone to cop and flip???

I don't know but I want a Nokia N8, should I cop?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by throwback1718

LOL isnt that the HTC Wing?
YEP
laugh.gif
...WORSE PHONE I EVER OWNED...WINDOWS PHONES
sick.gif
X1000....SLIDE THIS PHONE UP TO USE IT AND THE SCREEN GET STUCK LIKE A WINDOWS PC
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
true. I honestly can say tho that I didn't get the full potential of the phone b/c I had it when data plans weren't required and the textin wasn't included. I had that and my Sidekick ID thinkin I was doin it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by throwback1718

LOL isnt that the HTC Wing?
YEP
laugh.gif
...WORSE PHONE I EVER OWNED...WINDOWS PHONES
sick.gif
X1000....SLIDE THIS PHONE UP TO USE IT AND THE SCREEN GET STUCK LIKE A WINDOWS PC
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
true. I honestly can say tho that I didn't get the full potential of the phone b/c I had it when data plans weren't required and the textin wasn't included. I had that and my Sidekick ID thinkin I was doin it.
laugh.gif

Nexus S...........................
Mytouch 4G s cool.....but the battery life on it sucks! With 4G on.....its even worse. 

OR

Get an iPhone 4 and JB/Unlock it and call it a day.....you will be stuck on edge though which is 
indifferent.gif

Mytouch 4G s cool.....but the battery life on it sucks! With 4G on.....its even worse. 

OR

Get an iPhone 4 and JB/Unlock it and call it a day.....you will be stuck on edge though which is 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

OR

indifferent.gif

Speaking from experience, I had a 3GS unlocked & Jailbroken on T-Mobile and outside of having a few beloved apps the device sucked as a phone. It did however convince me to purchase an iPod Touch which is essentially what I ended up using the device primarily for , music & multimedia. In case any of you were wondering, I have T-Mobile's G2 now.

Back
Top Bottom