whats the best t-mobile phone out rite now?

My girl is eligible for a upgrade and she doesn't want to wait to get a phone. Wat type if t-mobile phone should she get NT?

My girl is eligible for a upgrade and she doesn't want to wait to get a phone. Wat type if t-mobile phone should she get NT?

Probably the Nexus S or G2 or mytouch 4g. If she's the type that has to have the latest tech or phone then its hard to say. Its always a new phone coming out.

Probably the Nexus S or G2 or mytouch 4g. If she's the type that has to have the latest tech or phone then its hard to say. Its always a new phone coming out.

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Pics of your girl to see what phone fits her best.

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Pics of your girl to see what phone fits her best.

i have the g2 and its mehhh, the keyboard feels weird, my gf has the mytouch...big screen but feels oversized....

time for a new phone provider?

i have the g2 and its mehhh, the keyboard feels weird, my gf has the mytouch...big screen but feels oversized....

time for a new phone provider?

If she wants a ffc, the MyTouch4g, if she doesn't really care then the G2. If u lookin for somethin that's for Tmo but not sold in Tmo stores, the Nexus S.

If she wants a ffc, the MyTouch4g, if she doesn't really care then the G2. If u lookin for somethin that's for Tmo but not sold in Tmo stores, the Nexus S.

I have a Nexus S.

...and the only reason why I have this phone is some EBAY selling flopped on me with his MT4G or else I would've had that.

Although that's not to say that the Nexus S is a crappy phone. It's a much more refined Galaxy S (noticeably, no lag out of the box).I love it.

Going back to the topic:

If you don't need a keyboard : MT4G
If you need a keyboard: G2

I held the G2 in person and it feels very solid and heavy (I love that on phones), but the screen is less than stellar. I've had the Captivate and an iPhone 4 so I know what I'm talking about here when it comes to screens.

I have a Nexus S.

...and the only reason why I have this phone is some EBAY selling flopped on me with his MT4G or else I would've had that.

Although that's not to say that the Nexus S is a crappy phone. It's a much more refined Galaxy S (noticeably, no lag out of the box).I love it.

Going back to the topic:

If you don't need a keyboard : MT4G
If you need a keyboard: G2

I held the G2 in person and it feels very solid and heavy (I love that on phones), but the screen is less than stellar. I've had the Captivate and an iPhone 4 so I know what I'm talking about here when it comes to screens.

Back
Top Bottom