What's the biggest turn off???

Females wit bad attitudes FTL
smh.gif

Agreed. theres a certain pompousness and sense of entitlement that just isnt necessary.

Concur on bad attitudes. For some reason, one of the biggest to me is nose rings (the bull-ring kind...the one that is in one nostril is not as bad) andI'm not feelin' lip rings either.

ghetto black chick when they are talking loud and im like shut the !*$! up i can hear you already damn it

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Bad breath is up there

or girls who stink over all. I could usually tell when a female hasn't showered by her hair. biddies be looking straight up dirtyyy sometimes

Lazy broads

"get on top"
"... really? Just keep going"
Then I proceed to stone face her and leave.

Indecision..the "I don't know" type..make a motha****in decision, wench! A bad attitude is a no go as well, that $#$% turns my stomach for real..

one that sneaks up on me is arm hair on some chicks. i see it on italian girls alot. one time there was the italian chick who was pretty hot...and as i'mtalkin to her i notice a very light stache
sick.gif

I mean, obviously it's not gunna be the deciding factor if I'd beat or not. But girls gotta stop thinking that bleach is the solution. Just deal withthe pain and get that wax.

and to the dude who said effed up teeth cuz he doesn't want his meat gettin effed up...yns (abstinence ftw!)

Back
Top Bottom