What's the biggest turn off???

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by from02hero

black ghetto loud chicks i hate them all

We know, you said it on page 1.

roll.gif
dude said it twice.....i agree wit you tho

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Indecision..the "I don't know" type..make a motha****in decision, wench! A bad attitude is a no go as well, that $#$% turns my stomach for real..

co-sign
also need a chick with done nails... cant have Fred Flintstone rollin wit me

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Indecision..the "I don't know" type..make a motha****in decision, wench!
frown.gif

You my friend, speak the mother %#@%$*$ truth.

This should be in everyone's top 3.

Seriously.

Generally if you approach a woman you already like everything you see, at least that's how it works for me. So the turn offwill come when she opens her mouth and that breath is just kicking and screaming for some mouth watch .. HELLZ 2 THE NO!

Also, sometimes perfume clouds the moment but if chick lift her arms all Im already going for home and it stanks .. LIGHTS OUT IN MORE THAN ONEWAY!

bad breath, I swear to god, that is what makes me move a seat away or look away when they talk to me.

Lack of intelligence/personality. Since I've been in college almost every female I've come in contact with has been one of the "liiiiike oh mygawwwd" types and doesn't know a damn thing about ANYTHING. I can understand not knowing any given bit of information, but they seriously are notsmart in any area of life. It's horrible.

Oh, and ladies that think they're the *%%! because really, if I decide talking to you is worth my time you should feel honored...

tongue.gif

- Tical.

the worst is an ugly stuck up chic by far
roll.gif
biggest turn off has to be asingle mom always at the clubs
roll.gif

im sorry but a fine girl can have 2 fake feet and i really wouldnt care.
DF you gonna do w/ feet?? Yall remind me of George on shallow hal!

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

girls that curse
clumsy chicks

im suprised no one else said that cursing FTL also bad breathe body odor bad teeth hairy all over

Back
Top Bottom