What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

eyes.gif

i had a threesome with my cousin's fiancée and her sister who was also engaged to another friend at the time. told my cousin 2 days later, they broke up and he strangely enough he wasn't angry with me at all. i felt like the ultimate dirtbag but we never told my other friend. he aint very stable, people woulda definitely died
laugh.gif

till this day they're still together .........

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly
Any Alpha with a college degree should be guilty of this at least once in their life.
pimp.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
INS

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly
Any Alpha with a college degree should be guilty of this at least once in their life.
pimp.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
INS

i had a threesome with my cousin's fiancée and her sister who was also engaged to another friend at the time. told my cousin 2 days later, they broke up and he strangely enough he wasn't angry with me at all. i felt like the ultimate dirtbag but we never told my other friend. he aint very stable, people woulda definitely died
laugh.gif

till this day they're still together .........

i love when people share things like this then turn around w/ "you dont know me" look how you presented yourself tho

i love when people share things like this then turn around w/ "you dont know me" look how you presented yourself tho

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

mytmouse im interested in your grimey story

come back

come back

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

laugh.gif
u mad? U don't even kno me clown.

indifferent.gif
so i need to know you to call you a dirtbag for stealing $300 dollars out of your dates purse & then "helping" her look for it ?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
so i need to know you to call you a dirtbag for stealing $300 dollars out of your dates purse & then "helping" her look for it ?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he was young

"kids do the darndest things"

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he was young

come back

i dont think i've ever done anything grimey...

its not in my nature...im sure i've thought about some stuff but i cant think of anything really horrible i've done

come back

i dont think i've ever done anything grimey...

its not in my nature...im sure i've thought about some stuff but i cant think of anything really horrible i've done

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he was young

bull, even at a young age you know that stealing is wrong, plus if dude was at his senior prom then he was probably 17,18 so hes not that young.
30t6p3b.gif
@ anyone that condones stealing.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he was young

bull, even at a young age you know that stealing is wrong, plus if dude was at his senior prom then he was probably 17,18 so hes not that young.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he was young

30t6p3b.gif

Bro, the "holier than thou" forum is on the other side of the interwebs.
More than welcome to go that way.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he was young

30t6p3b.gif

Bro, the "holier than thou" forum is on the other side of the interwebs.
More than welcome to go that way.

First of all what's done is done. I can't change that but best believe if I could do it all again, I woulda done it differently. That wouldn't of happened. that was 4 years ago. I didn't make is post for attention e props nothing. I think it's a good topic. We all did SOMETHING grimey in our lifetime. And if you say u didn't u Lieing. Y'all some sensitive %@* dudes. The example I used wasn't even that serious, I can't tell y'all about the come ups and flips I made wen i was younger, due to being grimy. I'm past that life. I just wanted 2 hear some storys. If u took offense take your sensitive %@* out this thread

Once when my bro got me heated when I was young, I went straight to the shoe closet and started stomping on his shoes 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom