What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I cant even share with yall.
pretty much
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

lol,back in college me and my homeboy were driving around in downtown Buffalo and this lady came to up to our car asking for some money for cigarettes, lol we said whatever and asked her to give us a bj for $10 a piece...lol

we took her back to our house and she put on a condom on my thing and started working, I asked her to jizz in her mouth for $5 extra and she gladly did. Lol, but the problem is I only had $10. My homeboy left and didnt do his part

so now I have a grimy woman in my house threatning to kill me for the $5 extra and the fact my homeboy punked out.

I told her I have some Jamaican money like $200 Jamaican and told it it was worth about $50 US, just take it to the bank and cash it. She took the $200 jamaican and dipped ...lol. It was only worth roughtly $3.25 US

lol, od grimy
wth 
roll.gif

lol,back in college me and my homeboy were driving around in downtown Buffalo and this lady came to up to our car asking for some money for cigarettes, lol we said whatever and asked her to give us a bj for $10 a piece...lol

we took her back to our house and she put on a condom on my thing and started working, I asked her to jizz in her mouth for $5 extra and she gladly did. Lol, but the problem is I only had $10. My homeboy left and didnt do his part

so now I have a grimy woman in my house threatning to kill me for the $5 extra and the fact my homeboy punked out.

I told her I have some Jamaican money like $200 Jamaican and told it it was worth about $50 US, just take it to the bank and cash it. She took the $200 jamaican and dipped ...lol. It was only worth roughtly $3.25 US

lol, od grimy
wth 
roll.gif

once gave a girl a fake check to service me and my friends 
grin.gif
, she never spoke to us again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

once gave a girl a fake check to service me and my friends 
grin.gif
, she never spoke to us again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

First of all what's done is done. I can't change that but best believe if I could do it all again, I woulda done it differently. That wouldn't of happened. that was 4 years ago. I didn't make is post for attention e props nothing. I think it's a good topic. We all did SOMETHING grimey in our lifetime. And if you say u didn't u Lieing. Y'all some sensitive %@* dudes. The example I used wasn't even that serious, I can't tell y'all about the come ups and flips I made wen i was younger, due to being grimy. I'm past that life. I just wanted 2 hear some storys. If u took offense take your sensitive %@* out this thread

- damn bruh, a WHOLE 4 years ago?  i bet you've done loads of growing up since then huh?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
u mad? U don't even kno me clown.

indifferent.gif
so i need to know you to call you a dirtbag for stealing $300 dollars out of your dates purse & then "helping" her look for it ?
indifferent.gif
he was young

"kids do the darndest things"

- ive always hated this excuse.

First of all what's done is done. I can't change that but best believe if I could do it all again, I woulda done it differently. That wouldn't of happened. that was 4 years ago. I didn't make is post for attention e props nothing. I think it's a good topic. We all did SOMETHING grimey in our lifetime. And if you say u didn't u Lieing. Y'all some sensitive %@* dudes. The example I used wasn't even that serious, I can't tell y'all about the come ups and flips I made wen i was younger, due to being grimy. I'm past that life. I just wanted 2 hear some storys. If u took offense take your sensitive %@* out this thread

- damn bruh, a WHOLE 4 years ago?  i bet you've done loads of growing up since then huh?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
u mad? U don't even kno me clown.

indifferent.gif
so i need to know you to call you a dirtbag for stealing $300 dollars out of your dates purse & then "helping" her look for it ?
indifferent.gif
he was young

"kids do the darndest things"

- ive always hated this excuse.

lol, od grimy
Corrie_Winner.jpg
   bizzygunts
At first I
30t6p3b.gif

Then I
laugh.gif

Then I
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol, od grimy
Corrie_Winner.jpg
   bizzygunts
At first I
30t6p3b.gif

Then I
laugh.gif

Then I
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Nah ..

I'm good

Besides , I think god has been making me repay anyway ...
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

I feel the same way...Like I'm getting repayed for a few different things...But I have changed my lifestyle over the past few years...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Nah ..

I'm good

Besides , I think god has been making me repay anyway ...
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

I feel the same way...Like I'm getting repayed for a few different things...But I have changed my lifestyle over the past few years...

I think there is a difference between doing something "grimy" and something thats just real "wrong and ignorant"

stealing money from a girl was just wrong, I couldnt even laugh at it at all. My situation wont get me into heaven but it was somewhat required given the situation I was in. Thats the difference.

I think there is a difference between doing something "grimy" and something thats just real "wrong and ignorant"

stealing money from a girl was just wrong, I couldnt even laugh at it at all. My situation wont get me into heaven but it was somewhat required given the situation I was in. Thats the difference.

Stole 4 pomeranian puppies from a kennel in that was located in a neighborhood a couple of blocks down from me and sold them for $200 each.

Stole 4 pomeranian puppies from a kennel in that was located in a neighborhood a couple of blocks down from me and sold them for $200 each.

Back
Top Bottom