What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Once when my bro got me heated when I was young, I went straight to the shoe closet and started stomping on his shoes 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

First of all what's done is done. I can't change that but best believe if I could do it all again, I woulda done it differently. That wouldn't of happened. that was 4 years ago. I didn't make is post for attention e props nothing. I think it's a good topic. We all did SOMETHING grimey in our lifetime. And if you say u didn't u Lieing. Y'all some sensitive %@* dudes. The example I used wasn't even that serious, I can't tell y'all about the come ups and flips I made wen i was younger, due to being grimy. I'm past that life. I just wanted 2 hear some storys. If u took offense take your sensitive %@* out this thread

lol,back in college me and my homeboy were driving around in downtown Buffalo and this lady came to up to our car asking for some money for cigarettes, lol we said whatever and asked her to give us a bj for $10 a piece...lol

we took her back to our house and she put on a condom on my thing and started working, I asked her to jizz in her mouth for $5 extra and she gladly did. Lol, but the problem is I only had $10. My homeboy left and didnt do his part

so now I have a grimy woman in my house threatning to kill me for the $5 extra and the fact my homeboy punked out.

I told her I have some Jamaican money like $200 Jamaican and told it it was worth about $50 US, just take it to the bank and cash it. She took the $200 jamaican and dipped ...lol. It was only worth roughtly $3.25 US

lol, od grimy

lol,back in college me and my homeboy were driving around in downtown Buffalo and this lady came to up to our car asking for some money for cigarettes, lol we said whatever and asked her to give us a bj for $10 a piece...lol

we took her back to our house and she put on a condom on my thing and started working, I asked her to jizz in her mouth for $5 extra and she gladly did. Lol, but the problem is I only had $10. My homeboy left and didnt do his part

so now I have a grimy woman in my house threatning to kill me for the $5 extra and the fact my homeboy punked out.

I told her I have some Jamaican money like $200 Jamaican and told it it was worth about $50 US, just take it to the bank and cash it. She took the $200 jamaican and dipped ...lol. It was only worth roughtly $3.25 US

lol, od grimy

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

lol, od grimy
Corrie_Winner.jpg
   bizzygunts

lol, od grimy
Corrie_Winner.jpg
   bizzygunts

lol, od grimy
laugh.gif
 The hell

lol, od grimy
laugh.gif
 The hell

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

lol, od grimy
laugh.gif
 The hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

lol, od grimy
laugh.gif
 The hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

oo ooo you one of those kind of females huh?

ok its coo.

and what kind of female is that? *rolls neck*
you know......

im the (&#$# type of female

cuz i cant think of anything ive done i'm the %##!?
laugh.gif

but
roll.gif
 @ the $5 story

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

oo ooo you one of those kind of females huh?

ok its coo.

and what kind of female is that? *rolls neck*
you know......

im the (&#$# type of female

cuz i cant think of anything ive done i'm the %##!?
laugh.gif

but
roll.gif
 @ the $5 story

Back
Top Bottom