What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im crying over here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Got this one girls info at a Family Party[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Not Related) I was doing my thing and that Drunk Swagg sealed the deal.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]She was like 29 with kids AND a husband[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)], So the next day Me and my cuz, and her and her Friend, who had kids also and was like 33[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Meet up late night and have a little "party" with a case of unruly brew, after a few....I proceed to follow the 29 year old downstairs, smash, and when im about to erupt,
I do so on the 33 year olds babys clothes set up on the couch i was smashing on[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and on this day i was on some avalanche type ishh[/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...soo[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]we go back upstairs, just chiling, then shes like ima change my kid with the clothes i left out for him(the thing i just avalanched on)[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]she proceeds to do so, and me and my cuz proceed to the front door asap...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]she was changing the kid as we walked outside and i wasnt about to tell her what i did[/color]
sick.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] and  to add insult to insult my cuz said he erupted all over the 33 yr olds wedding pics..ON Purpose.[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I felt bad for smashing a married woman with kids and getting a babys clothes FILTHY...[/color]

grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)](Not Related) I was doing my thing and that Drunk Swagg sealed the deal.[/color]

tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)], So the next day Me and my cuz, and her and her Friend, who had kids also and was like 33[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Meet up late night and have a little "party" with a case of unruly brew, after a few....I proceed to follow the 29 year old downstairs, smash, and when im about to erupt,
I do so on the 33 year olds babys clothes set up on the couch i was smashing on[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and on this day i was on some avalanche type ishh[/color]
devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]we go back upstairs, just chiling, then shes like ima change my kid with the clothes i left out for him(the thing i just avalanched on)[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]she proceeds to do so, and me and my cuz proceed to the front door asap...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]she was changing the kid as we walked outside and i wasnt about to tell her what i did[/color]
sick.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] and  to add insult to insult my cuz said he erupted all over the 33 yr olds wedding pics..ON Purpose.[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I felt bad for smashing a married woman with kids and getting a babys clothes FILTHY...[/color]

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and  to add insult to insult my cuz said he erupted all over the 33 yr olds wedding [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] pics..ON Purpose.[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
wait wut

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and  to add insult to insult my cuz said he erupted all over the 33 yr olds wedding [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] pics..ON Purpose.[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
wait wut

Went to go pick up green from this hood @$* road downtown while I was WASTED at 4 in the morning, could barely see the road, looked down at my cell for a minute and as soon as I look up I'm headed straight into the side of this brand new Altima. Peeled the ++%% out and got back onto the main road, but being how drunk I am I wanted to see what I did to the car. So I drove back to the spot and the ENTIRE SIDE of this brand new red Altima had a huge black mark across it now and I took off the driver's side mirror. My car wasn't AS bad. It took off a little paint off my front bumper and took the glass off my passenger side mirror and scratched a big chunk of the paint off it. For a good month or two I was paranoid as hell that someone had seen it and I was going to get pulled by a cop since my passenger side mirror was all messed up and the glass from it was right there at the scene of the car.

Went to go pick up green from this hood @$* road downtown while I was WASTED at 4 in the morning, could barely see the road, looked down at my cell for a minute and as soon as I look up I'm headed straight into the side of this brand new Altima. Peeled the ++%% out and got back onto the main road, but being how drunk I am I wanted to see what I did to the car. So I drove back to the spot and the ENTIRE SIDE of this brand new red Altima had a huge black mark across it now and I took off the driver's side mirror. My car wasn't AS bad. It took off a little paint off my front bumper and took the glass off my passenger side mirror and scratched a big chunk of the paint off it. For a good month or two I was paranoid as hell that someone had seen it and I was going to get pulled by a cop since my passenger side mirror was all messed up and the glass from it was right there at the scene of the car.

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

A couple of days later she starts txting me telling me she misses me, she's sorry for lying, and dude dumped her anyways.  She asked me to come over and I did. Then we start drinking. This time before we smashed I asked her if we could record it.  She said yeah but then we gotta erase it.  Yeahhh ok.  So I use my phone, make her say some wild stuff too.  It was all on my phone.  The next day she txt me like oh you better have erased that video.  I told her if she didn't get me NBA 2k the next day I was gonna show people.  She starts spazzing and said she wasn't gonna do it.  So I told her I would  make copies on DVD and put them around campus. She got the game for me but its was the PS3 version.  I sent her back to the store to get the 360 version.  And she had to get some beers now because she messed up on the game.  She did it and she thought everything was cool.
Not sure why but I laughed reading these parts 
laugh.gif
 Dude made the most of it
eek.gif
roll.gif

DAMN
pimp.gif

ALSO...SMH at all AYO ness going on in here... you nutting on your mans face though? where do they do THAT at?

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

A couple of days later she starts txting me telling me she misses me, she's sorry for lying, and dude dumped her anyways.  She asked me to come over and I did. Then we start drinking. This time before we smashed I asked her if we could record it.  She said yeah but then we gotta erase it.  Yeahhh ok.  So I use my phone, make her say some wild stuff too.  It was all on my phone.  The next day she txt me like oh you better have erased that video.  I told her if she didn't get me NBA 2k the next day I was gonna show people.  She starts spazzing and said she wasn't gonna do it.  So I told her I would  make copies on DVD and put them around campus. She got the game for me but its was the PS3 version.  I sent her back to the store to get the 360 version.  And she had to get some beers now because she messed up on the game.  She did it and she thought everything was cool.
Not sure why but I laughed reading these parts 
laugh.gif
 Dude made the most of it
eek.gif
roll.gif

DAMN
pimp.gif

ALSO...SMH at all AYO ness going on in here... you nutting on your mans face though? where do they do THAT at?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

moron

Originally Posted by Buc Em

moron

Dude talking about erupting an avalanche worth on a baby's clothes
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
I'm laughin so hard I can't even post my own stories.

Dude talking about erupting an avalanche worth on a baby's clothes
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
I'm laughin so hard I can't even post my own stories.

Can't reallly think of anything besides this one time I was on a ski trip with a bunch of ppl...

of course theres that one dude that nobody like, *#+#% always jocking etc...so he's passed out on the couch in the cabin and I go up to his room take his toothbrush proceed to take the biggest *%!@ of my life and dip his toothbrush in the toilet.  I put it back like nothing happened.  My man woke up later on and never said anything, assuming he brushed his teeth.

and just some other dumb *%!@ I do to my girl, I need to appreciate her more
eyes.gif

Can't reallly think of anything besides this one time I was on a ski trip with a bunch of ppl...

of course theres that one dude that nobody like, *#+#% always jocking etc...so he's passed out on the couch in the cabin and I go up to his room take his toothbrush proceed to take the biggest *%!@ of my life and dip his toothbrush in the toilet.  I put it back like nothing happened.  My man woke up later on and never said anything, assuming he brushed his teeth.

and just some other dumb *%!@ I do to my girl, I need to appreciate her more
eyes.gif

grin.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

devil.gif

tired.gif

sick.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

?
??

???

grin.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

devil.gif

tired.gif

sick.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

?
??

???

The attendance lady for my HS, had a crush on me.
I would skip classes or school and she would take care of taking them off.
She wasn't good looking at all, I would lead her on and make her believe I wanted to smash on her.
She would buy stuff too, by the time I was getting close to making her by me real expensive stuff she caught on.
She gave me dome a bunch of times at her place, but I was grossed out and wouldn't let her smash me lol
I remember she told me one time super nervous "Don't tell anyone, I don't want to get fired and be on Fox 10"
roll.gif

What's grimey is I would make her eat the kids, and she said she never had done it for anyone else not even her husband

The attendance lady for my HS, had a crush on me.
I would skip classes or school and she would take care of taking them off.
She wasn't good looking at all, I would lead her on and make her believe I wanted to smash on her.
She would buy stuff too, by the time I was getting close to making her by me real expensive stuff she caught on.
She gave me dome a bunch of times at her place, but I was grossed out and wouldn't let her smash me lol
I remember she told me one time super nervous "Don't tell anyone, I don't want to get fired and be on Fox 10"
roll.gif

What's grimey is I would make her eat the kids, and she said she never had done it for anyone else not even her husband

Back
Top Bottom