What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Me and 3 of my homies roll to a random house party in a gigantic mansion in a gated community in the OC, the owners of the house were a friend of a friend so we didn't know them personally...so we're on the 2nd floor of the house drinking, smoking, and we had also popped xanax which had us feeling reckless. So it ends up that me and my homies were the last people in the house and we decide to go through the bedrooms and look to see if we can come up on anything and we clean upppp, we came out with a macbook pro,ipod,an external hard drive,bose headphones,tons of liquor, snowboard bindings, and other goodies. So after me and 2 of my other homies are done we go back to the car and we wait for our other friend to get done, so we're chilling in the car and we see a car coming along the road and it stops right next to us, it turns out to be the owner of the house and she asks us if anything was wrong and if we needed help, we tell her that we're waiting for our friend to come out and that he's throwing up somewhere, she goes along with it and says "well i should go see if he needs help"and she heads back into the house at that exact moment our homie comes out of the house stumbling and jumps in the car and I step on the gas and we're out of there, turns out he was playing up looking #+*!!$ up and came up on a dudes ID and debit card while he was finishing up inside, we made a pit stop at dennys and used the dude's debit card to pay for our meal and tossed his ID and debit card out the window as we got on the on ramp for the freeway

Sometimes i wonder why the world is so %%*%+@ up and why people become so evil and reckless than i read this thread and now i understand 

Cold World 
tired.gif

Me and 3 of my homies roll to a random house party in a gigantic mansion in a gated community in the OC, the owners of the house were a friend of a friend so we didn't know them personally...so we're on the 2nd floor of the house drinking, smoking, and we had also popped xanax which had us feeling reckless. So it ends up that me and my homies were the last people in the house and we decide to go through the bedrooms and look to see if we can come up on anything and we clean upppp, we came out with a macbook pro,ipod,an external hard drive,bose headphones,tons of liquor, snowboard bindings, and other goodies. So after me and 2 of my other homies are done we go back to the car and we wait for our other friend to get done, so we're chilling in the car and we see a car coming along the road and it stops right next to us, it turns out to be the owner of the house and she asks us if anything was wrong and if we needed help, we tell her that we're waiting for our friend to come out and that he's throwing up somewhere, she goes along with it and says "well i should go see if he needs help"and she heads back into the house at that exact moment our homie comes out of the house stumbling and jumps in the car and I step on the gas and we're out of there, turns out he was playing up looking #+*!!$ up and came up on a dudes ID and debit card while he was finishing up inside, we made a pit stop at dennys and used the dude's debit card to pay for our meal and tossed his ID and debit card out the window as we got on the on ramp for the freeway

Sometimes i wonder why the world is so %%*%+@ up and why people become so evil and reckless than i read this thread and now i understand 

Cold World 
tired.gif

1) This is my senior year, April '99... we get a bomb threat at the school. It's post-Columbine, so everyone freaks out and everyone with a car is all "eff this" so I hustle to the parking lot with my boy & 2 broads I knew (was smashing one) & we get ready to dip. I'm sitting in the line to get out of the parking lot & my co-worker's sister runs up to my door and is all "CAN YOU GET ME HOME I'M SO SCARED" and I'm like "Uh, no, my car's full" knowing I had room in the backseat but getting her home is 30 minutes in the opposite direction from the school and I'm heading to my house which is already 15 minutes away and I'm trying to parlay this bomb threat into scoring. She calls me out on the room in the backseat and I'm like "I don't want to stop in line, get people out to get you in and they're already honking at me to go and there might be a bomb in there so I can't wait around gotta go peace tell Mary I said hi!" and leave her there all hysterical. I see her co-worker at work and she's HEATED... and tells me her sister's in the LIFE class (the special kids) and has bad emotional problems and had a nervous breakdown right there in the parking lot.

I still would've left her regardless though, I was 17 & trying to score.

2) My boy's having a birthday party at a hotel... I show up with 2 broads from work, one he REALLY wanted to smash but the other really wanted to smash him. I end up getting numerous lap dances and fellashed in the bathroom by Girl He Really Wants And Wrote Four Page Love Letters To and he's mad but knows if he shows it his other plan for butt would get mad and he'd have blue balls on his birthday. About a half hour later the chick I foofed is drunk and he's trying to console her for no reason and starts making out with her and I'm behind her angrily pointing to my garbage and her then my mouth and doing the the football "NO GOOD" signal and he shrugs & keeps going, meanwhile the Other Girl ends up blowing me and tells me to eat more sugar :c/. Next day at work he's bragging about making out with Girl He Wanted and I say "Yeah, after she blew me" and no one ever let him live it down and he literally moved to Seattle that weekend.

3) I'm working (wireless retail) and this chick and her family come in to get phones, she wants an upgrade to what her husband has and her parents are being added to their plan. She tells me what she wants and I grab it and offer to move her pics/contacts to her new phone. She tells me not to bother, they're backed up in outlook and all her good pics are deleted. I lol, and she goes "Except one" and shows me full spread pink. Now realize her parents are hovering around and her husband's like 15 feet away. I say "That looks tasty" because I had nothing else to say and smile and do the transfer. I give her my card, and she slips me a card in my shirt pocket... it's my card with her phone number on the back. She comes in like a week later and asks me for a car charger. I get her rung up, out the door, pretty uneventful until she texts me to meet her for drinks.

I panic because a) she's married b) she's the CEO of a very prominent local business and c) she's way out of my league (I'm a chubby kid).

I meet her, and we end up making out in front of the bar, on the main road. She comes back to my apt. and we do the do. Next day I'm working and she tells me how much of an herb her husband is and that he's out of town the upcoming weekend and wants me to stay over. So I do, and end up foofing this woman in the bed she shares with her husband.

That was almost a year ago, and he still comes into my store to get stuff, will only deal with me and he has no idea that I'm foofing his wife on a weekly basis. Tuesdays are his "Boys Night Out" and she comes over to my apartment and cooks me feasts. King crab legs, lasagna, the whole nine.

4) Summer 09, my ex that I was with for 3 years and I started foofing again out of nowhere. She neglected to tell me that she was married now, and the only reason I found out was her phone was blowing up while she was at my place and I was like "Who's blowing you up at 4am?" and tells me while she's reading a text "My husband and he's on his way, he has the verizon tracker on my phone." I bug out for a second but still finish, he shows up outside my building and she leaves... all disheveled and smelling like sex. He starts crying in my parking lot and I walk out on my balcony, light up a cigarette and wave at him. Never saw either one again until...

... New Year's night. I'm at Steak & Shake getting food after UFC at my boy's house and as soon as I walk in I get a vibe. I look over, and she's staring in shock and he's staring at the floor like he dropped change or something. I smile at them and she runs into the bathroom crying and the lady at the counter goes "I wonder what's wrong with her" and I said "He probably beats her". I get my food, but before I walk out say "Hey." He looks up and I point to the bathroom and do the "call me" thing with my hand. Dude just sits there with no backbone at all, just stares at the ground.

1) This is my senior year, April '99... we get a bomb threat at the school. It's post-Columbine, so everyone freaks out and everyone with a car is all "eff this" so I hustle to the parking lot with my boy & 2 broads I knew (was smashing one) & we get ready to dip. I'm sitting in the line to get out of the parking lot & my co-worker's sister runs up to my door and is all "CAN YOU GET ME HOME I'M SO SCARED" and I'm like "Uh, no, my car's full" knowing I had room in the backseat but getting her home is 30 minutes in the opposite direction from the school and I'm heading to my house which is already 15 minutes away and I'm trying to parlay this bomb threat into scoring. She calls me out on the room in the backseat and I'm like "I don't want to stop in line, get people out to get you in and they're already honking at me to go and there might be a bomb in there so I can't wait around gotta go peace tell Mary I said hi!" and leave her there all hysterical. I see her co-worker at work and she's HEATED... and tells me her sister's in the LIFE class (the special kids) and has bad emotional problems and had a nervous breakdown right there in the parking lot.

I still would've left her regardless though, I was 17 & trying to score.

2) My boy's having a birthday party at a hotel... I show up with 2 broads from work, one he REALLY wanted to smash but the other really wanted to smash him. I end up getting numerous lap dances and fellashed in the bathroom by Girl He Really Wants And Wrote Four Page Love Letters To and he's mad but knows if he shows it his other plan for butt would get mad and he'd have blue balls on his birthday. About a half hour later the chick I foofed is drunk and he's trying to console her for no reason and starts making out with her and I'm behind her angrily pointing to my garbage and her then my mouth and doing the the football "NO GOOD" signal and he shrugs & keeps going, meanwhile the Other Girl ends up blowing me and tells me to eat more sugar :c/. Next day at work he's bragging about making out with Girl He Wanted and I say "Yeah, after she blew me" and no one ever let him live it down and he literally moved to Seattle that weekend.

3) I'm working (wireless retail) and this chick and her family come in to get phones, she wants an upgrade to what her husband has and her parents are being added to their plan. She tells me what she wants and I grab it and offer to move her pics/contacts to her new phone. She tells me not to bother, they're backed up in outlook and all her good pics are deleted. I lol, and she goes "Except one" and shows me full spread pink. Now realize her parents are hovering around and her husband's like 15 feet away. I say "That looks tasty" because I had nothing else to say and smile and do the transfer. I give her my card, and she slips me a card in my shirt pocket... it's my card with her phone number on the back. She comes in like a week later and asks me for a car charger. I get her rung up, out the door, pretty uneventful until she texts me to meet her for drinks.

I panic because a) she's married b) she's the CEO of a very prominent local business and c) she's way out of my league (I'm a chubby kid).

I meet her, and we end up making out in front of the bar, on the main road. She comes back to my apt. and we do the do. Next day I'm working and she tells me how much of an herb her husband is and that he's out of town the upcoming weekend and wants me to stay over. So I do, and end up foofing this woman in the bed she shares with her husband.

That was almost a year ago, and he still comes into my store to get stuff, will only deal with me and he has no idea that I'm foofing his wife on a weekly basis. Tuesdays are his "Boys Night Out" and she comes over to my apartment and cooks me feasts. King crab legs, lasagna, the whole nine.

4) Summer 09, my ex that I was with for 3 years and I started foofing again out of nowhere. She neglected to tell me that she was married now, and the only reason I found out was her phone was blowing up while she was at my place and I was like "Who's blowing you up at 4am?" and tells me while she's reading a text "My husband and he's on his way, he has the verizon tracker on my phone." I bug out for a second but still finish, he shows up outside my building and she leaves... all disheveled and smelling like sex. He starts crying in my parking lot and I walk out on my balcony, light up a cigarette and wave at him. Never saw either one again until...

... New Year's night. I'm at Steak & Shake getting food after UFC at my boy's house and as soon as I walk in I get a vibe. I look over, and she's staring in shock and he's staring at the floor like he dropped change or something. I smile at them and she runs into the bathroom crying and the lady at the counter goes "I wonder what's wrong with her" and I said "He probably beats her". I get my food, but before I walk out say "Hey." He looks up and I point to the bathroom and do the "call me" thing with my hand. Dude just sits there with no backbone at all, just stares at the ground.

Damn, Ive never really done anything to grimey.

About 3 years ago though I was at a Fridays for my buddies 21st. There was a group of us who weren't 21 yet (me included) so they went to Fridays first. My friends girl's sister was there and right away I was attracted to her, decided I was gonna try to hook up with her that night. All of us who are under 21 go back to the apartment to drink, and my girlfriend comes over. I still have my eye on this other chick. At about 1 my girlfriend had to leave since she had class early the next morning and asked me to come over to her place. I said I was too drunk to drive and was going to stay there, she offered to drive me to her place and was pretty much guaranteeing more when we get back. I said I wanted to party with my friend, she left, and I ended up getting with the other girl. Told my girl about it the next day, and she blamed herself
pimp.gif

Damn, Ive never really done anything to grimey.

About 3 years ago though I was at a Fridays for my buddies 21st. There was a group of us who weren't 21 yet (me included) so they went to Fridays first. My friends girl's sister was there and right away I was attracted to her, decided I was gonna try to hook up with her that night. All of us who are under 21 go back to the apartment to drink, and my girlfriend comes over. I still have my eye on this other chick. At about 1 my girlfriend had to leave since she had class early the next morning and asked me to come over to her place. I said I was too drunk to drive and was going to stay there, she offered to drive me to her place and was pretty much guaranteeing more when we get back. I said I wanted to party with my friend, she left, and I ended up getting with the other girl. Told my girl about it the next day, and she blamed herself
pimp.gif

About 3-4 years ago me and my homies go to this house party at a school where a bunch of our friends went to. Had a bunch of liquor and greenery that night so I was pretty gone. I'm chillin in the kitchen and my homie asks where the bathroom was. I told him in was in the bedroom of the dude who lived in the apartment. The door was locked and he couldn't find the guy so he says "!!*$ this" and goes to the refrigerator and grabs the pitcher of kool aid. This _ walked into the pantry and peed into the pitcher. Then we both just agreed it should be put back into the fridge. I saw someone get it out the fridge.... but I never said anything.

Later that same party got shut down by the cops. Everybody's scrambling to leave and *$## but I see this camera sitting on the counter. I just take the camera and we leave. In the car I turn on the camera to see whose it is, and it turns out that it belonged to this puerto rican chick that I used to smash. She was kinda a JO and her boyfriend got with her AFTER i was done with her and told him how much of a JO she was cuz me and him were cool. Anyway the camera had pictures of her and her boyfriend on it kissing and other *$##... no nudes or anything. I get home the next day and I get bored, so I made a facebook under the name "Howie Feltersnatch" and uploaded the pics of the chick and her boyfriend. I gave the password to one of my friends and we start adding all her friends and random people that go to her school and start commenting on peoples pages, messaging people, and making some #%**%* up $+$ statuses.

That *$## went on for like a couple of weeks til she hit me up crying about what was going on... Idk why she called me but we rarely even talked then cuz of her bf. Turns out her parents didnt know she was dating that guy, and they don't like black people so she was all upset about that and she was telling me about how her and her best friends got into a huge argument because of what was said on the facebook and they still hate each other til this day. Her and her bf got into a bunch of arguments because of stuff we said too.

She eventually found out it was me and my friend though. I met up with her and gave her the camera back. Pretty sure she hated me for a while but we're cool i guess... her bf doesn't "allow" her to talk to me though

About 3-4 years ago me and my homies go to this house party at a school where a bunch of our friends went to. Had a bunch of liquor and greenery that night so I was pretty gone. I'm chillin in the kitchen and my homie asks where the bathroom was. I told him in was in the bedroom of the dude who lived in the apartment. The door was locked and he couldn't find the guy so he says "!!*$ this" and goes to the refrigerator and grabs the pitcher of kool aid. This _ walked into the pantry and peed into the pitcher. Then we both just agreed it should be put back into the fridge. I saw someone get it out the fridge.... but I never said anything.

Later that same party got shut down by the cops. Everybody's scrambling to leave and *$## but I see this camera sitting on the counter. I just take the camera and we leave. In the car I turn on the camera to see whose it is, and it turns out that it belonged to this puerto rican chick that I used to smash. She was kinda a JO and her boyfriend got with her AFTER i was done with her and told him how much of a JO she was cuz me and him were cool. Anyway the camera had pictures of her and her boyfriend on it kissing and other *$##... no nudes or anything. I get home the next day and I get bored, so I made a facebook under the name "Howie Feltersnatch" and uploaded the pics of the chick and her boyfriend. I gave the password to one of my friends and we start adding all her friends and random people that go to her school and start commenting on peoples pages, messaging people, and making some #%**%* up $+$ statuses.

That *$## went on for like a couple of weeks til she hit me up crying about what was going on... Idk why she called me but we rarely even talked then cuz of her bf. Turns out her parents didnt know she was dating that guy, and they don't like black people so she was all upset about that and she was telling me about how her and her best friends got into a huge argument because of what was said on the facebook and they still hate each other til this day. Her and her bf got into a bunch of arguments because of stuff we said too.

She eventually found out it was me and my friend though. I met up with her and gave her the camera back. Pretty sure she hated me for a while but we're cool i guess... her bf doesn't "allow" her to talk to me though

I'll keep mine short....this chick I was trying to smash last year basically tried to go at my best friend behind my back. In turn me and him both got drunk a few weeks ago and relieved ourselves on both sides of her car.

I am not going to guarantee that that would be the last of the torment her car will endure.

I'll keep mine short....this chick I was trying to smash last year basically tried to go at my best friend behind my back. In turn me and him both got drunk a few weeks ago and relieved ourselves on both sides of her car.

I am not going to guarantee that that would be the last of the torment her car will endure.

scum, you are.

scum, you are.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I thought # 1 and 3 were grimey but damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets put this in to perspective. You smashing your married ex, husband comes to pick broad up, she smells like sex, he cries, you wave goodbye on your balcony, see them at New Years where she runs away in tears and when someone wonders what's wrong you say her husband probably beats her.

cremation-urn-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I thought # 1 and 3 were grimey but damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets put this in to perspective. You smashing your married ex, husband comes to pick broad up, she smells like sex, he cries, you wave goodbye on your balcony, see them at New Years where she runs away in tears and when someone wonders what's wrong you say her husband probably beats her.

cremation-urn-2.jpg

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

scum, you are.
seriously..

And really you cause him all that hassle with the id and debit card at the end just to buy Dennys? Doesnt even make sense.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

scum, you are.
seriously..

And really you cause him all that hassle with the id and debit card at the end just to buy Dennys? Doesnt even make sense.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

Back
Top Bottom