What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

My highschool has this fundraiser pep rally for St. Baldricks every year which is a very big program that helps do research for children's cancer (look it up, it's for a good cause). In order to get into the pep rally you had to buy either a bracelet or tshirt for 10 dollars. You have no idea how many people would buy em just to get out of class for a couple hours. lol. well anyway, My sophomore year in high school i came across the bracelets and tshirts that my school sold like a month before they actually went on sale... started sellin em on the low for halfprice and made a killing! I kinda do feel wrong about it now, but i highly doubt that an extra 600 dollars would have helped them find the cure any quicker. lmao
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

My highschool has this fundraiser pep rally for St. Baldricks every year which is a very big program that helps do research for children's cancer (look it up, it's for a good cause). In order to get into the pep rally you had to buy either a bracelet or tshirt for 10 dollars. You have no idea how many people would buy em just to get out of class for a couple hours. lol. well anyway, My sophomore year in high school i came across the bracelets and tshirts that my school sold like a month before they actually went on sale... started sellin em on the low for halfprice and made a killing! I kinda do feel wrong about it now, but i highly doubt that an extra 600 dollars would have helped them find the cure any quicker. lmao
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Damn, I thought I was a saint compared to y'all, but as I was reading this, I came across a bunch of grimey stories from my own life...

I was rooming with my two best friends in college. We stayed in that apartment for 3 years. Best days of my life. Straight debauchery and partying for all 3 years. Still remember finding random panties in the apartment all the time and tying them up to the balcony. Lol. Anyway, my boy's girl went away for a semester abroad in London. While she was gone, he smashed a few chicks here and there. I don't blame him. College hormones, girl is in a different continent. You know it's bound to happen. One chick was a notorious bird. First time I met her she was butt naked after another friend smashed. So anyways she called me and said she was at a gas station near our place and was piss drunk. We picked her up and brought her back to our place. We started to mess with her since she was already drunk. Made her snort a line of flour saying it was yayo. Made her some messed up drinks and fed her random pills (Advil, Bayer, etc.) saying they were the good stuff. After that, we all smoked some trees on the balcony, and I knew what she was going to do. She said she had to use the bathroom and didn't come out for a while. I checked my bed and sure enough, she was lying there half naked. I didn't smash, but she did give me dome. After she swallowed my kids, I told her she had to get out of my room. I guided her to my boy's room. The next morning I wake up and do the morning cig and coffee on the balcony with my boy. I asked him what they did last night, and he said she made out with him for a while then they smashed.
laugh.gif
To this day I never told him she swallowed my kids right before they made out.

So fast forward a year and half later. My boy's girl comes back from London and they were still together. Relationship was falling apart, but both were complacent. His girl starts hanging out with me. Her job is downtown right next to mine, so we carpool and stuff. I chilled more with her than with him. He was a scrub of a kid and never really had any money. All he did was play video games all day. So while he's playing WoW, I'm out with his chick doing stuff. I drove down to Miami with her one weekend since I was visiting family and wanted to party down in SB. She tags along, and he stayed home. The whole weekend she was a big tease. Just one thing after another. So we end up down in South Beach and get tore up at a club. While driving home, my hand slips over from the gear shifter to her leg. She moves it over to her crotch and at that point I'm hitting third base like crazy. She straight grinding my hand. She damn near made me pull the car over on I-95. We get back to my sister's crib where we were staying, and continued what we were doing on the highway. I'm bout to put a condom on, and notice her phone's blowing up. It was my boy. I saw that and couldn't smash from there. I called it a night. She was trying to get me to smash, but I didn't.

There were many other stories with this chick, and some crazier stuff. Funny thing is she broke up with my boy shortly after that weekend. I'm still good friends with her and my boy. I never told him anything though... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
thats like shows where the skeezer is about to try to ruin a frienship (knowing full well what she's doing) and the character remembers all the good times with their friends. throwing a football around, playing a practical joke and you both end up laughing, a really good dap (one of those daps where no one was slipping or caught the limp hand and reinforces a friendship). then you come back to reality and the situation and you're like 
sick.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at yourself and tell the skeezer to back up with a victorious 
grin.gif
glasses.gif
..  and then you take it to your grave or save it like a draw 4.
*question though did you have to keep stopping to shift gears and go back?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's EXACTLY what it was. That exact scene played in my head.

It was an hour drive on the highway up from SoBe to my sis's place, so 6th gear in full effect.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah sure that's what happen keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. Should have hit now though
nerd.gif

Nah, when it all comes down to it, I still had to live another 4-5 months with my boy at the apartment, and that woulda been an awkward time had I hit it then. Above all, they were still "together." Getting some poon isn't worth that mess. Plus, she ended up being not all that in the sack.  I found out later after they broke up...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Damn, I thought I was a saint compared to y'all, but as I was reading this, I came across a bunch of grimey stories from my own life...

I was rooming with my two best friends in college. We stayed in that apartment for 3 years. Best days of my life. Straight debauchery and partying for all 3 years. Still remember finding random panties in the apartment all the time and tying them up to the balcony. Lol. Anyway, my boy's girl went away for a semester abroad in London. While she was gone, he smashed a few chicks here and there. I don't blame him. College hormones, girl is in a different continent. You know it's bound to happen. One chick was a notorious bird. First time I met her she was butt naked after another friend smashed. So anyways she called me and said she was at a gas station near our place and was piss drunk. We picked her up and brought her back to our place. We started to mess with her since she was already drunk. Made her snort a line of flour saying it was yayo. Made her some messed up drinks and fed her random pills (Advil, Bayer, etc.) saying they were the good stuff. After that, we all smoked some trees on the balcony, and I knew what she was going to do. She said she had to use the bathroom and didn't come out for a while. I checked my bed and sure enough, she was lying there half naked. I didn't smash, but she did give me dome. After she swallowed my kids, I told her she had to get out of my room. I guided her to my boy's room. The next morning I wake up and do the morning cig and coffee on the balcony with my boy. I asked him what they did last night, and he said she made out with him for a while then they smashed.
laugh.gif
To this day I never told him she swallowed my kids right before they made out.

So fast forward a year and half later. My boy's girl comes back from London and they were still together. Relationship was falling apart, but both were complacent. His girl starts hanging out with me. Her job is downtown right next to mine, so we carpool and stuff. I chilled more with her than with him. He was a scrub of a kid and never really had any money. All he did was play video games all day. So while he's playing WoW, I'm out with his chick doing stuff. I drove down to Miami with her one weekend since I was visiting family and wanted to party down in SB. She tags along, and he stayed home. The whole weekend she was a big tease. Just one thing after another. So we end up down in South Beach and get tore up at a club. While driving home, my hand slips over from the gear shifter to her leg. She moves it over to her crotch and at that point I'm hitting third base like crazy. She straight grinding my hand. She damn near made me pull the car over on I-95. We get back to my sister's crib where we were staying, and continued what we were doing on the highway. I'm bout to put a condom on, and notice her phone's blowing up. It was my boy. I saw that and couldn't smash from there. I called it a night. She was trying to get me to smash, but I didn't.

There were many other stories with this chick, and some crazier stuff. Funny thing is she broke up with my boy shortly after that weekend. I'm still good friends with her and my boy. I never told him anything though... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
thats like shows where the skeezer is about to try to ruin a frienship (knowing full well what she's doing) and the character remembers all the good times with their friends. throwing a football around, playing a practical joke and you both end up laughing, a really good dap (one of those daps where no one was slipping or caught the limp hand and reinforces a friendship). then you come back to reality and the situation and you're like 
sick.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at yourself and tell the skeezer to back up with a victorious 
grin.gif
glasses.gif
..  and then you take it to your grave or save it like a draw 4.
*question though did you have to keep stopping to shift gears and go back?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's EXACTLY what it was. That exact scene played in my head.

It was an hour drive on the highway up from SoBe to my sis's place, so 6th gear in full effect.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah sure that's what happen keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. Should have hit now though
nerd.gif

Nah, when it all comes down to it, I still had to live another 4-5 months with my boy at the apartment, and that woulda been an awkward time had I hit it then. Above all, they were still "together." Getting some poon isn't worth that mess. Plus, she ended up being not all that in the sack.  I found out later after they broke up...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

i got my girls mom pregnant and
then one other time i had tickets to superbowl 44, i took my new girlfriend of 3 weeks instead of my best friend of 24 years, he didnt find out until she uploaded facebook pics. every year i watch the superbowl with him
30t6p3b.gif

Still can't believe no one caught this

eek.gif

then one other time i had tickets to superbowl 44, i took my new girlfriend of 3 weeks instead of my best friend of 24 years, he didnt find out until she uploaded facebook pics. every year i watch the superbowl with him
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

You soundin like one of the friends of the dude that always gets picked on.

What did you have for me? Tell on me???? lmao foh

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ol **** in the booty lookin boi

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:
LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.
bruh we had something for dudes like you back in high school. you would have been a loner
laugh.gif

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bruh all i said was we had something for dudes who like to do gay stuff chill!! yeah i was a loner in school who like to beat my meat on bread and put it on other dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First off I said I ain't do none of that main $!*% was just there to instigate and laugh.

Second no one was doin it to be gay. We did it to make a fool of this dude that always hung around us for no reason when nobody %%*%@* with him.

Thirdly you soundin like an ol' Closet faggy "im really wackin it to your grimey story" boi.

Makein it sound like we all just sit around smackin each other with our dilly's nuttin on each other n $!*%. Like one of them dudes that hear what they wanna hear because that's what they really thinkin of.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Dude isn't grimy, hes a game-less simp. No props there.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Dude isn't grimy, hes a game-less simp. No props there.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

HITMOLICKS wrote:

HITMOLICKS wrote:

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ol' Captain save a dork.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care bruh, the act was gay, and you openly admitting it on NT is gay. You can go on all day but im done after this its just jokes, you take it in the booty while you nut on toast.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn, Ive never really done anything to grimey.

About 3 years ago though I was at a Fridays for my buddies 21st. There was a group of us who weren't 21 yet (me included) so they went to Fridays first. My friends girl's sister was there and right away I was attracted to her, decided I was gonna try to hook up with her that night. All of us who are under 21 go back to the apartment to drink, and my girlfriend comes over. I still have my eye on this other chick. At about 1 my girlfriend had to leave since she had class early the next morning and asked me to come over to her place. I said I was too drunk to drive and was going to stay there, she offered to drive me to her place and was pretty much guaranteeing more when we get back. I said I wanted to party with my friend, she left, and I ended up getting with the other girl. Told my girl about it the next day, and she blamed herself
pimp.gif
It's boys like you that make me feel there are no good guys in the world....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by G14

smashed a married a cuban milf ... ahh goodtimes

Even gave me a Bj with toothpaste on it
eek.gif

laugh.gif
can you explain how that works and why it was
eek.gif
?? ....
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom