What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the ayo stories $#!+ is ridiculous but any ways i got another story
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*
thats ++!++% up b.....lacing they %*+$ w/ dope
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you get yours one day 
indifferent.gif
 seriously.....and i'm talking about six feet under too 

THIS. I hope you get hit up for that !%%!.

check my sig
thats why its no big deal to me

i'm gonna call ducktales on some of your stories bro...you've posted like 50 in here alone 
indifferent.gif

word. nothing but the truth, i could see how its hard to believe bein as its all online. buts thats on my unborn kids its all true, i used to be a grimy *** dude who was bout that life until i went to jail my 3rd time (1st 2 were only like a week then two weeks respectively). but you dont have to believe me, its all good.

nothing too grimey but...

at the peak of the baseball bobblehead trend, we went to a Dodger game cuz we were trying to get that bobblehead. So we're on our way, and there's bad traffic (LA traffic). Finally get off the freeway, and STILL horrible traffic. Finally get to the stadium around 8 and they're out of bobbleheads, since its for the first 50k people. We're there, chillen, watching the game, and eating.

We see the guy sitting in front of us has a bobblehead box and it's under his seat. We reach for the box and think....should we just take it? We open it up, take out the bobblehead, and stick a half eaten hot dog in there to add a lil weight to the box
laugh.gif
. Soon as we do that we're like lets #!!*#. We bounce and have a bobblehead.
laugh.gif

To this day, I still think about it and imagine the guy's face when he opened the box and saw a half eaten hot dog with ketchup and mustard all over
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

at the peak of the baseball bobblehead trend, we went to a Dodger game cuz we were trying to get that bobblehead. So we're on our way, and there's bad traffic (LA traffic). Finally get off the freeway, and STILL horrible traffic. Finally get to the stadium around 8 and they're out of bobbleheads, since its for the first 50k people. We're there, chillen, watching the game, and eating.

We see the guy sitting in front of us has a bobblehead box and it's under his seat. We reach for the box and think....should we just take it? We open it up, take out the bobblehead, and stick a half eaten hot dog in there to add a lil weight to the box
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To this day, I still think about it and imagine the guy's face when he opened the box and saw a half eaten hot dog with ketchup and mustard all over
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I spit in this girls hat every time i see it unattended.

I had a key to my gf's house and used to take girls to her house to get down while she was at work .I told them it was my aunts car and house we were using.

I had a key to my gf's house and used to take girls to her house to get down while she was at work .I told them it was my aunts car and house we were using.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agent0024 [/color]Agent00000 wrote:
Was with this girl.... great girl.. kinda off though like maybe she saw some ill schnit growin up....

turned my nephew (older than me by 2 years, we grew up like brothers) onto her older sister and he was smashin her for a couple weeks

overheard him knoccin her off one night and decided she sounded good enough that I wanted a piece of the action as well....

got tipped off some 100-proof Smirnoff and put her down.... then about two weeks later me and nephew pulled a choo-choo on her (She's a bustdown)

Four years later, I HAD A KID WITH EACH SISTER, my daughter with the bustdown/JO is 4 and my son with my girl (now EX, of course) will be 4 in May....

At the time, thought it was real pimpin/player.... now at the prospect of what my kids might have to endure, wish I woulda exercised better judgment

tired.gif
Wow.

So your daughters are sisters and cousins?

The L is strong.

Fixed.

30t6p3b.gif

Was with this girl.... great girl.. kinda off though like maybe she saw some ill schnit growin up....

turned my nephew (older than me by 2 years, we grew up like brothers) onto her older sister and he was smashin her for a couple weeks

overheard him knoccin her off one night and decided she sounded good enough that I wanted a piece of the action as well....

got tipped off some 100-proof Smirnoff and put her down.... then about two weeks later me and nephew pulled a choo-choo on her (She's a bustdown)

Four years later, I HAD A KID WITH EACH SISTER, my daughter with the bustdown/JO is 4 and my son with my girl (now EX, of course) will be 4 in May....

At the time, thought it was real pimpin/player.... now at the prospect of what my kids might have to endure, wish I woulda exercised better judgment

tired.gif
Wow.

The L is strong.

Fixed.

30t6p3b.gif

my ex cheated on me and got pregnant, leading to our break up. i was pretty distraught over it for a couple months but i eventually got over it. her baby's father is a deadbeat who was hardly ever around so i exploited that fact. i started smashing as soon as she gave birth to her kid. first time, i got domed in the backseat and smashed on the hood of my whip in December (
30t6p3b.gif
). it was her first time having sex since giving birth so she started bleeding profusely.. mid-stroke, too. i stopped and she waited a little until she stopped bleeding, then i dropped her back off at her crib. her baby's father was waiting outside for her and started chasing my car as i drove away. i laughed all the way down the street.

on a later date, i was in her crib messing with her when she started giving me dome. her baby was next to her bed in his crib when i started smashing.. and then the little man started crying and coughing/choking violently. i kept looking over at the crib then back at her to see if she was going to help him but she wasn't paying her son any type of attention. i kept smashing for about 5 minutes more until i caught my nut and then she rushed over to his aid. i felt pretty grimey that night. never smashed again.

my ex cheated on me and got pregnant, leading to our break up. i was pretty distraught over it for a couple months but i eventually got over it. her baby's father is a deadbeat who was hardly ever around so i exploited that fact. i started smashing as soon as she gave birth to her kid. first time, i got domed in the backseat and smashed on the hood of my whip in December (
30t6p3b.gif
). it was her first time having sex since giving birth so she started bleeding profusely.. mid-stroke, too. i stopped and she waited a little until she stopped bleeding, then i dropped her back off at her crib. her baby's father was waiting outside for her and started chasing my car as i drove away. i laughed all the way down the street.

on a later date, i was in her crib messing with her when she started giving me dome. her baby was next to her bed in his crib when i started smashing.. and then the little man started crying and coughing/choking violently. i kept looking over at the crib then back at her to see if she was going to help him but she wasn't paying her son any type of attention. i kept smashing for about 5 minutes more until i caught my nut and then she rushed over to his aid. i felt pretty grimey that night. never smashed again.

robbed plenty of kids, at least 20, that shouldn't have been selling tree to begin with (if you're not about that life don't sell drugs. on other hand if you are about that life don't rob people that aren't about that life because my boy got locked up for that %**% and im out on bail right now for some %@@+@%#@)

my boy dropped a quarter and i pocketed it (not grimey he just got caught slippin)

had my boys jack EVERYTHING from some %%###%* crib while i was upstairs smashin (ehh %###%$ was broke that day)

every time we would rob someone i always had to do most of the work so i would pinch it then split it with my boys

all that %**% is in the past tho im about to be 21 and stopped doing %**% like that as soon as i turned 18 just not worth it and ive calmed down a lot

robbed plenty of kids, at least 20, that shouldn't have been selling tree to begin with (if you're not about that life don't sell drugs. on other hand if you are about that life don't rob people that aren't about that life because my boy got locked up for that %**% and im out on bail right now for some %@@+@%#@)

my boy dropped a quarter and i pocketed it (not grimey he just got caught slippin)

had my boys jack EVERYTHING from some %%###%* crib while i was upstairs smashin (ehh %###%$ was broke that day)

every time we would rob someone i always had to do most of the work so i would pinch it then split it with my boys

all that %**% is in the past tho im about to be 21 and stopped doing %**% like that as soon as i turned 18 just not worth it and ive calmed down a lot

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.
Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

I have NO reason to lie to yall _s, just wanted to add to the thread, this internet @!+% is not that serious
laugh.gif
I actually believe you. I can relate to a similar story. Females are FOUL nowadays...
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!
Cuffy isn't lying. I can vouch for this cold blooded story
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I remember this being posted in a confessions thread or the embarrassing sexual encounters thread. This was one of those standout posts.

If he lying he doing a hell of a good job of remembering the key details and posting it again.
this story is !!$$@# up but does not surprise me in any way. a lot of you guys seem oblivious to some of the incredibly foul things chicks do. i'm sure some NTer's moms were stickin them in drawers back in the day.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.
Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

I have NO reason to lie to yall _s, just wanted to add to the thread, this internet @!+% is not that serious
laugh.gif
I actually believe you. I can relate to a similar story. Females are FOUL nowadays...
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!
Cuffy isn't lying. I can vouch for this cold blooded story
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I remember this being posted in a confessions thread or the embarrassing sexual encounters thread. This was one of those standout posts.

If he lying he doing a hell of a good job of remembering the key details and posting it again.
this story is !!$$@# up but does not surprise me in any way. a lot of you guys seem oblivious to some of the incredibly foul things chicks do. i'm sure some NTer's moms were stickin them in drawers back in the day.

Originally Posted by Il

Around the school yard i used fart spray on kids playing yugioh.
Me and my friends would put school lunch on the seat right before someone sat down.
Originally Posted by Flagrant Foul

Not as grimy as some of you guys, but I went with a couple of my friends to a house party about 3-4 years ago.  We are doing the usually smoking and drinking thing, when all of the sudden I start getting the bubbleguts real bad.  I go in the bathroom and as soon as my %%% hits the toilet it was like an instant dookie eruption.  After I am done, I look for some TP to wipe with.  The only problem is there is none, and I looked everywhere.   I got people knocking on the door so I had to hurry up.  I start getting nervous.   I look around and my only option was the maroon bath towel on the rack.   I proceed to wipe my %%% and hang it back up like it was never touched.  To this day I wonder what happened when they went to use it again. 
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my ribs hurt

Originally Posted by Il

Around the school yard i used fart spray on kids playing yugioh.
Me and my friends would put school lunch on the seat right before someone sat down.
Originally Posted by Flagrant Foul

Not as grimy as some of you guys, but I went with a couple of my friends to a house party about 3-4 years ago.  We are doing the usually smoking and drinking thing, when all of the sudden I start getting the bubbleguts real bad.  I go in the bathroom and as soon as my %%% hits the toilet it was like an instant dookie eruption.  After I am done, I look for some TP to wipe with.  The only problem is there is none, and I looked everywhere.   I got people knocking on the door so I had to hurry up.  I start getting nervous.   I look around and my only option was the maroon bath towel on the rack.   I proceed to wipe my %%% and hang it back up like it was never touched.  To this day I wonder what happened when they went to use it again. 
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my ribs hurt

Originally Posted by Agent0024

tired.gif
Biggest L ive heard in years son.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

tired.gif
Biggest L ive heard in years son.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.
eek.gif
at goin at his girl too
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whyd you play some lines like 4 times though?

This is epic as @!$!�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT COMPARING DUDE TO THE ****** FROM 300
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT "SIC THE KLU KLUX KLNA ON HIM"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"John couldn't be a Goodman if he was Roseanne's husband"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEATH @ the explaination of the line.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Since I posted this video on NT, it went from like 20 something views to 1000+!!! It's been on YouTube for over 6 months. I thank you all for the positive feedback and the IM's I've received...

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.
eek.gif
at goin at his girl too
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whyd you play some lines like 4 times though?

This is epic as @!$!�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT COMPARING DUDE TO THE ****** FROM 300
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT "SIC THE KLU KLUX KLNA ON HIM"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"John couldn't be a Goodman if he was Roseanne's husband"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEATH @ the explaination of the line.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Since I posted this video on NT, it went from like 20 something views to 1000+!!! It's been on YouTube for over 6 months. I thank you all for the positive feedback and the IM's I've received...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

tired.gif
Wow.

The L is strong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol' "Alabama hillbilly living in a trailer park family tree" self.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see homey on Jerry Springer at some point in the future...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

tired.gif
Wow.

The L is strong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ol' "Alabama hillbilly living in a trailer park family tree" self.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see homey on Jerry Springer at some point in the future...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom