What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

was with a chick and had indian food (palak paneer). wasnt meshing with my stomach, so i went to her bathroom. no towel but i saw there was a t-shirt in the basket, so i whiped with it and tossed it out the window :rolleyes

Smashed two best friends, ended up wifing one and kept smashing the friend.  They stopped being friends over me.  Still off and on with the one I wifed up.

Used to work at this fancy brazilian restaurant. It was a busy day and I had a table complain to the manager that I my service was horrible. They asked me for the check and decided to close it out and tip me zero before I even brought out dessert (they were basically asking for it). So one of their desserts were a papaya cream (if you're not familiar with this dish it's basically a milkshake/smoothie like dessert). I got the dessert from the kitchen and snuck into the bathroom and proceeded to have the quickest jerk off of my life and nutted into the dessert. After that I mixed it around really good so that you couldn't tell it was in there. I brought out the dessert and placed it on the table with a huge smile smile on my face and I apologized to the man for the slow service through out the night and wished them a wonderful evening. I then watched from the back with the dr. devil look on my face as the man ate the entire dessert without flinching. 

Used to work at this fancy brazilian restaurant. It was a busy day and I had a table complain to the manager that I my service was horrible. They asked me for the check and decided to close it out and tip me zero before I even brought out dessert (they were basically asking for it). So one of their desserts were a papaya cream (if you're not familiar with this dish it's basically a milkshake/smoothie like dessert). I got the dessert from the kitchen and snuck into the bathroom and proceeded to have the quickest jerk off of my life and nutted into the dessert. After that I mixed it around really good so that you couldn't tell it was in there. I brought out the dessert and placed it on the table with a huge smile smile on my face and I apologized to the man for the slow service through out the night and wished them a wonderful evening. I then watched from the back with the dr. devil look on my face as the man ate the entire dessert without flinching. 
That's why I keep telling folks to be kind and generous when eating out... You a fool bruh..

Knocked a man out then jumped up in the air with both feet onto his cranium.

Thinking of some of the dumb ish I did and I did a lot of dumb ish.

Son.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%*****!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

yo this story had me in tears
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 i dont see how you find this funny but i can't judge anyone in this thread
tired.gif

cant stand hos like that, **** really get under my skin

shorty mustve been the ugliest of the ugly

sidenote: you from Detroit? i never heard anybody not from Detroit call hos bustos

Had a weed plant, some bum smashed it getting into the house it was planted at. Woke him up to a boulder flying at Aroldis Chapman speed. Busted his **** all up. The homie started a rumor saying I killed him. It wasn't me tho.

Laced some dudes tree with some dope. He became addicted n ruined his life.

Got randoms addicted to dope n ruined their lives.

That "First one's free" life 
mean.gif
 Ruined so many lives on my road to riches.

I used to be such a scumbag. Karma kicked my *** for it tho.

Now I'm a peace loving dude that likes to help others.

I have so many other stories 
mean.gif

This girl that I was friends with was at a party with me. She ended up getting smashed on in a threesome by some randoms, then the dude she liked heard about it. He shook his head and called her a ***** and she locked herself in a room to cry.

I went in there to calm her down and tell her he's trippin and whatnot.. Ended up getting blown and smashed it. I'm friends with the dude she liked. Nobody found out.

When I was 16 I played beerpong at night on an elementary school campus.. Private security showed up and we ran out. :lol:

I smashed my high school English teacher.. 2 years after I graduated. She has 3 kids and a husband. Sucked like a champ, rode like a vet. :smokin

All of these tie in my book haha

Sleep with my boys girl...well a girl he was doggin. Asked him if I could, he said yea so I did...he got butt hurt
I know the feel bruh. I recently went through the same situation except he doesn't know if I actually smashed and the chick is one of his sides he constantlly claims he's done with. I'm still a scumbag.

years ago ,,,

blew off my girl at the time to hit  some married chick from my job no rubber c-pie.  wash off my thing with some water.

an hour later i pick up my chick . get busy in my ride outside her pad. get domed up , c-pie no rubber. she aint tell me nothing. 

stole 3 gs from my folks in 03 without them knowing . i eventually told them a few years later. 

dad got me a ride under his name . got in big fight told him forget you i aint paying this car no more. i never paid the note again.

agreed to sell dude a qp of some herbs for 8 bills. took his dough and shorted  him about 17 g.

was messing with a married chick who had a kid. she brought her kid to my pad and everywhere we went. went to the beach weeknight.chillin in her ride . she starts doming me up with her kid in the back seat watching cartoons. 

was playing in local adult basketball league . my girl and her friends would go watch me and my team. my girl would complain to me that she would see her best friend staring at me and telling me she knows that friend likes me . i played it off like i aint care. later that night got her friends number from her phone. wanted to see if my girl was right. i call up her friend the next day and ask her if shes down to chill on the low with me . she says shes with it. long story short smashed.

two weeks later my girl atm found out and i broke up with her. she told me she took a bunch of pills i didnt believe her. three days later she has to go to er cuz of severe pain. she had liver failure and was in the hospital for two weeks cuz i smashed her friend....

Last edited:
Had a weed plant, some bum smashed it getting into the house it was planted at. Woke him up to a boulder flying at Aroldis Chapman speed. Busted his **** all up. The homie started a rumor saying I killed him. It wasn't me tho.

That "First one's free" life :smh:  Ruined so many lives on my road to riches.

I have so many other stories :smh:

Real talk, you deserve the worst of the worst. I hope someone blows your brains out.

That "First one's free" life 
mean.gif
 Ruined so many lives on my road to riches.

I have so many other stories 
mean.gif
Real talk, you deserve the worst of the worst. I hope someone blows your brains out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom