What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Had a weed plant, some bum smashed it getting into the house it was planted at. Woke him up to a boulder flying at Aroldis Chapman speed. Busted his **** all up. The homie started a rumor saying I killed him. It wasn't me tho.

Laced some dudes tree with some dope. He became addicted n ruined his life.

Got randoms addicted to dope n ruined their lives.

That "First one's free" life 
mean.gif
 Ruined so many lives on my road to riches.

I used to be such a scumbag. Karma kicked my *** for it tho.

Now I'm a peace loving dude that likes to help others.

I have so many other stories 
mean.gif
strong post to sig ratio

Last edited:
@Mr Marcus  & @GeminiStar  Honestly b, what ya'll mad at? I already said I used to be a scumbag. I know this. I also said karma has really ****d me. What is your problem? What makes you any better than what I used to be? Wishing death upon cats n ****? What part of the game is that? I'm a forgiving cat, so just say sorry (or not, whatever) I'll just let what you said go. But c'mon b, how are you gonna put me down for what I did then wish death upon me n mines? Do you not see what's wrong with that? But I'll let ya'll talk, it doesn't bother me. I know who I am. Seriously hope ya'll can learn to see that people (even bad people) can change for the better. Told ya'll I am a peace loving dude that likes to help people. So with that being said, hope ya'll can learn to understand n forgive.

Peace 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

@VLADIMIR DINERO  I know, sometimes things are left as reminders of what was wrong with yourself

P.S. I already had probably the most important person in my life taken from me last week n I have to bury her Saturday. Hope ya'll feel good about that, seeing as how she deserved it. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
^ Naw bruh, the type of evil that you did is unforgivable. I can tell by the way you describe the the stuff that you've done that you don't TRULY feel remorse, you just acknowledge it and mostly like think "meh, oh well".

I've never said the things that I've said in regards to you to anybody else on the internet which is kinda why I hesitated on even saying it but you legit got me feeling some type of way. There is a difference between doing something grimey every now and then and be down right evil to the core, your the latter bruh and I think you know it.

Last edited:
mean.gif
 So you know me now? How are you able to grasp what I feel? C'mon b, be real here, those people don't have a part in the way they ended up? I know I was the catalyst and for that I feel terrible, believe me I missed out on a lot due to my ignorance. Still, I do feel remorse, but there's no way to prove it through a computer screen. Like I said, I was a scumbag in my youth, but my experiences n failures n consequences have led me to become the man I am today. Can you honestly say you haven't done things you feel remorseful for? If not, congrats truly, but don't use that as way to bash me. You haven't walked in my shoes. I don't know you at all, so I won't cast labels, but I ask you refrain from taking shots at my people. Say what you want about me, I wont lose sleep over it. I do hope you someday learn the error in your ways, much as I have. Hope your tomorrows are filled with peace n happiness 
nthat.gif

Happy Holidays 
nthat.gif

^ Ight man, maybe you are truly a changed person, maybe I shouldn't have judged you so hard, maybe you will be forgiven in life.

But the things you said you did, idk man that ish just kinda hurt my soul and I'm not even a person affected by it. :smh:

And one more thing, you want us to not take shots at ya people on the internet yet you've ruined other people's family members lives in real life?

Whateva tho man, I'm moving on from this topic.

Last edited:
I get it bro. It comes with the territory, we all pay for our mistakes. Hope you don't end up doing that evil you mentioned. Stay positive bro 
nthat.gif

@PLVN  You're entitled to your opinion, but let me tell you it's been a long road. Just hoping it's no longer so bumpy. 
nthat.gif

a few years ago i worked at home depot and was looking for a quick part time job

so my boy told me he got an interview at vans in the mall and i should apply

so i did and also got the interview. it was a group interview

it was like 20 something people and me and my boy were there

to shorten up the story i got a call back for a position and he didnt

i went to the orientation got a free pair of kicks and a some shirt (since they give you that when u work there)

and never even showed up to the first day of work

so i didnt even take the job, my boy wasnt working and i just needed a part time for extra cash

when i realized i basically took food out his mouth :smh:

Agreed to sell math textbook on campus.
Meet up with the freshman. She inspects book, looks good. Hands me a wad of bills. I count it, its like $50 more than we agreed on. Told her to have a good day and went on my way. :smh:
At the time, I was thinking it was her fault for handing me a stack of cash like that.

Had a weed plant, some bum smashed it getting into the house it was planted at. Woke him up to a boulder flying at Aroldis Chapman speed. Busted his **** all up. The homie started a rumor saying I killed him. It wasn't me tho.

Laced some dudes tree with some dope. He became addicted n ruined his life.

Got randoms addicted to dope n ruined their lives.

That "First one's free" life :smh:  Ruined so many lives on my road to riches.

I used to be such a scumbag. Karma kicked my *** for it tho.

Now I'm a peace loving dude that likes to help others.

I have so many other stories :smh:

Share some more stories bro

Probly the best thread of all time seriously

I've got some foul **** but ill drop a light one to contribute

I was smashing my co worker few years ago she used to give money to me and all, while we're at work she calls me frantically saying she lost her wallet and it had 500 in it. I tell her relax it'll turn up so I help her look but we don't find it so she heads down to the bank to pick up some money and start the process for all new i.d.'s etc.

Of course when I'm heading back to the shop the wallet is sitting on the windowsill , one of thos hiding in plain sight type things.

I took 500 out and then tossed her wallet under some skids of salt in the basement :smh: she called me about a year later because they found it while cleaning out the basement I was like "word" :rolleyes.

I spent her hard earned cash on my polo/nike fix on ebay within the hour right on my phone in front of her :smh:

years ago ,,,
blew off my girl at the time to hit  some married chick from my job no rubber c-pie.  wash off my thing with some water.
an hour later i pick up my chick . get busy in my ride outside her pad. get domed up , c-pie no rubber. she aint tell me nothing. 

stole 3 gs from my folks in 03 without them knowing . i eventually told them a few years later. 

dad got me a ride under his name . got in big fight told him forget you i aint paying this car no more. i never paid the note again.

agreed to sell dude a qp of some herbs for 8 bills. took his dough and shorted  him about 17 g.

was messing with a married chick who had a kid. she brought her kid to my pad and everywhere we went. went to the beach weeknight.chillin in her ride . she starts doming me up with her kid in the back seat watching cartoons. 

was playing in local adult basketball league . my girl and her friends would go watch me and my team. my girl would complain to me that she would see her best friend staring at me and telling me she knows that friend likes me . i played it off like i aint care. later that night got her friends number from her phone. wanted to see if my girl was right. i call up her friend the next day and ask her if shes down to chill on the low with me . she says shes with it. long story short smashed.
two weeks later my girl atm found out and i broke up with her. she told me she took a bunch of pills i didnt believe her. three days later she has to go to er cuz of severe pain. she had liver failure and was in the hospital for two weeks cuz i smashed her friend....

:smh:

Meh no sin is any worst than another, I just hope you learned from past situations.
get outta here, so stealing penny sweets is no worse than raping a nun, my man your logic is majorly flawed, my analogy may be extreme but relevant to proving your statement false :smh: and without dispute proves there's level to this ****. :x

Last edited:
Used to work at this fancy brazilian restaurant. It was a busy day and I had a table complain to the manager that I my service was horrible. They asked me for the check and decided to close it out and tip me zero before I even brought out dessert (they were basically asking for it). So one of their desserts were a papaya cream (if you're not familiar with this dish it's basically a milkshake/smoothie like dessert). I got the dessert from the kitchen and snuck into the bathroom and proceeded to have the quickest jerk off of my life and nutted into the dessert. After that I mixed it around really good so that you couldn't tell it was in there. I brought out the dessert and placed it on the table with a huge smile smile on my face and I apologized to the man for the slow service through out the night and wished them a wonderful evening. I then watched from the back with the dr. devil look on my face as the man ate the entire dessert without flinching. 

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom