What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

cant stand hos like that, **** really get under my skin

shorty mustve been the ugliest of the ugly

sidenote: you from Detroit? i never heard anybody not from Detroit call hos bustos

Yeah I am....that story smh I feel bad about **** like that now that I got a seed of my own. I got more stories tho imma post when I really sit and think, I have a tendency to block **** I did to ppl out of my head.

Note to self :​
 ​
DO NOT USE ANYTHING FROM MOEFAB ... INCLUDING WATER AND/ OR OXYGEN.​
Seriously, some of you guys are savages
laugh.gif

Not really a grimey dude like that if anything it's ****** with the emotions of a few chicks who i was just smashin.

Last year i smashed a chick at a party (who's ex bf was in attendance at said party) & who knew i had messed with her friend a bit in the past but never smashed... After smashing her her friend comes by gets upset because i smashed the other shorty and claims that i'm a ****** up person... I go about my business finished partying and within another hour she's telling me that she 's gonna leave with me that night... Took her to the crib proceeded to smash and never called again.

Moral of the story is chicks logic are ****** up... I tried being nice and cool for months shorty fronted on the box.... i **** her friend at a party and all her friends know she then decides she wants to give up the box :smh:

Look man when I made this post for the LOLz , not for ****** to be judge mental, if u look threw my history of post you would kno I had a rough life. Just cuz I posted some grimly **** from 2008 and before don't mean I'm the same person and didn't grow, spiritually and most of all, I am proud to show people the change I've done in my life the past 5 years.

Dudes taking it to heart...This is THE GRIMIEST thing you EVER did post. Not the BASH the people for sharing there grimey stories POST

It was all bout the LULZ. Stop catchin feelings , some of y'all is terry cloth

One time I knocked some money out of my boy's hand and when he bent over to pick it up I farted in his face.
lol, now this is more like it

smh @ that dog story, and everyone saying "people care more about dogs more than people"

not really mane, it was just the cruelest thing i read so far in here next to homie gangbangin that sto while the baby watched

the dog clearly suffered really bad, its one thing for a dog to die, but that was actually torture, its in a better place now, and hopefully that baby isnt subconsciously scarred 

Man **** it, I got some more for ya'll. I ain't worried how ya'll feel about me, I know who I am. Besides, I think it's good to air your dirty laundry sometimes.

So one time a few of my friends were chilling at this dude we know's house. His dad is a CO n a Capt. at that. So we're at his house n a couple of the homies start looking through his house as we're getting faded outside. They find his dad's guns n SWAT gear. We go over another day n help that dude clean his pool, only as a guise to steal all that **** right under his nose. Then when his dad finds out, we help convince him some dude, that had nothing to do with it, took it. Needless to say, that dude got a mean *** kicking while we skated. **** is so ****d up
mean.gif
. I know, I know I'm a ****d up person n deserve this, that, n the third. Whatever, I've learned my lesson. Dude is successful now n has a baby boy on the way. 
smokin.gif
 Chilled with him not too long ago, he's a good dude.

(Goes on google to see what celebrity was charged with murder in 2004)
:lol:

I wonder out of all our stories, who still has them deep in our heart, and if anybody was able to make amends. I did.

I played Varsity B-Ball in highschool and I stole a brand new pair of Air Force 1's from a kid that played JV ball.. I was rocking them to school and to practice, homie knew I stole but them be he never tested me.. He even asked me where I got them from and when did I get them, of course I said I just bought them..

Man I thought leaking my ex gfs naughty pictures a few years ago was terrible but some of you dudes are straight up evil 
mean.gif

I f'd my friend's wife. We're not even close so whatever.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Yoooo! I came in here expecting to read a lot of these stories. You can't just leave us hanging man. Tell the story! I want to hear how this went down. 

I'm in a situation right now in which I think I could plug my buddies hella fine wife, but I won't do it. 

Edit - All the worst stuff I've done primarily revolves around women. Some of y'all cats make me feel like a saint. 

Last edited:
Went to every shoe store in the mall to try on the patent leather 1s when they dropped back in 2003. Stole the jumpman keychains from them when the employee wasn't looking and never bought the shoes.

recently i also saw a chick breakdown that her man caught her cheating and how the relationship was on the rocks... my only response was "so i shouldn't get this hotel room then? " ..... needless to say shorty ain't hit me back for like a week :lol:

I know their have been a few times where i could smash a homies chick but i just can't do that type of ****... when i feel em getting too comfortable i completely treat em on a hi and bye basis ***** with all those long hugs and giggling **** sneaky *** ho.

Meh no sin is any worst than another, I just hope you learned from past situations.
get outta here, so stealing penny sweets is no worse than raping a nun, my man your logic is majorly flawed, my analogy may be extreme but relevant to proving your statement false :smh: and without dispute proves there's level to this ****. :x

My man idgaf how you classify sins in your flawed life but there's only one judgment maker I'm worried about and it's not you.

Man **** it, I got some more for ya'll. I ain't worried how ya'll feel about me, I know who I am. Besides, I think it's good to air your dirty laundry sometimes.

So one time a few of my friends were chilling at this dude we know's house. His dad is a CO n a Capt. at that. So we're at his house n a couple of the homies start looking through his house as we're getting faded outside. They find his dad's guns n SWAT gear. We go over another day n help that dude clean his pool, only as a guise to steal all that **** right under his nose. Then when his dad finds out, we help convince him some dude, that had nothing to do with it, took it. Needless to say, that dude got a mean *** kicking while we skated. **** is so ****d up :smh: . I know, I know I'm a ****d up person n deserve this, that, n the third. Whatever, I've learned my lesson. Dude is successful now n has a baby boy on the way. :smokin  Chilled with him not too long ago, he's a good dude.

Thanks for sharing, I don't think this thread is to judge, I think it's about venting admitting things we've done wrong that we are not proud of in our past, realising it was wrong and learning from it, sharing it and changing for the better and never to repeat those mistakes/sins noones perfect and i think lifes about growing and evolving into a better human being. My opinion... We can't change the past but we can change the future :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
Hooked up with my beat friends girl friend ab 10 mins after he broke up with her. They got back together a few weeks later and were engaged a weeks after that. Been friends with him since 1995.

I f'd my friend's wife. We're not even close so whatever. :lol:

:rofl:  Yoooo! I came in here expecting to read a lot of these stories. You can't just leave us hanging man. Tell the story! I want to hear how this went down. 

I'm in a situation right now in which I think I could plug my buddies hella fine wife, but I won't do it. 

Basically I had a chick I was messing with on the regular who said she didn't want to f anymore. But, she said she had a friend who was DTF. Long story short, she replaced herself with her friend.

So I add her friend up on Facebook and chatted her. We talk for a bit then she said something like, "i wanna do this but i think you're friends with my husband." I was like, "Are you serious? But you know what I don't care. Let's."

I never felt bad about it since my friend and I aren't close.

recently i also saw a chick breakdown that her man caught her cheating and how the relationship was on the rocks... my only response was "so i shouldn't get this hotel room then? " ..... needless to say shorty ain't hit me back for like a week
laugh.gif

I know their have been a few times where i could smash a homies chick but i just can't do that type of ****... when i feel em getting too comfortable i completely treat em on a hi and bye basis ***** with all those long hugs and giggling **** sneaky *** ho.
i mean, if u aint gon do it, she just gon hop on the next d train, so minus whale especially if she bad af

Yeah I am....that story smh I feel bad about **** like that now that I got a seed of my own. I got more stories tho imma post when I really sit and think, I have a tendency to block **** I did to ppl out of my head.
u jus not gon tell the tubbys story tho?

Back
Top Bottom