What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

I snatched up 300 $ outta my senior prom date purse at the after party while she was playin beer pong. Then helped her look for it. {kanye shrug} lol the kid was young,dumb, n reckless. Post yours.

I snatched up 300 $ outta my senior prom date purse at the after party while she was playin beer pong. Then helped her look for it. {kanye shrug} lol the kid was young,dumb, n reckless. Post yours.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Took money out of a Red cross box I had during a Hungerday fundraising and went to McDonald's...

Was 15 at the time if I'm correct. Believe me, I know how pathetic this sounds
30t6p3b.gif

Took money out of a Red cross box I had during a Hungerday fundraising and went to McDonald's...

Was 15 at the time if I'm correct. Believe me, I know how pathetic this sounds
30t6p3b.gif

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly

Back
Top Bottom