What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

I once peed on my friends head while he was pooping in the bushes...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The audacity to actually go threw with this, then to say some comedy comment would've had me heated....I would've threw you face first in my sh** no doubt, then nvr speak to you again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was present for this, I can confirm that this is not ducktales. (I wasn't the one pissed on
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by LIILdubb

I once peed on my friends head while he was pooping in the bushes...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The audacity to actually go threw with this, then to say some comedy comment would've had me heated....I would've threw you face first in my sh** no doubt, then nvr speak to you again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was present for this, I can confirm that this is not ducktales. (I wasn't the one pissed on
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

Ok so seeing as to how everyone has contributed, I shall as well. So sophomore year in high school there, I was in a group of friends and we all happened to have the same lunch period. There was this one dude in particular who we would always crack jokes on and pull pranks on and such. So one day at lunch, I bought some chicken wings from the cafeteria. As I am eating the wings, the guy we always make fun of goes to get lunch. We are all at the table and I drop a wing on the floor. So then I thought it would be a great prank to make him eat the chicken wing. They all agreed saying it would be funny. Then someone mentions it might even be funnier if we put pubes on it. So then I put pubes on it as did everyone else and when he came back I tried playing it off as if I'm not hungry and asked him if he wants it. He says yes and we all sit there and watch. He takes a bite and then I just tell him to stop because I didn't have the heart to see him eat it all lol. He was mad at first and all but we are still good friends. We even dorm together at college lol.

Ok so seeing as to how everyone has contributed, I shall as well. So sophomore year in high school there, I was in a group of friends and we all happened to have the same lunch period. There was this one dude in particular who we would always crack jokes on and pull pranks on and such. So one day at lunch, I bought some chicken wings from the cafeteria. As I am eating the wings, the guy we always make fun of goes to get lunch. We are all at the table and I drop a wing on the floor. So then I thought it would be a great prank to make him eat the chicken wing. They all agreed saying it would be funny. Then someone mentions it might even be funnier if we put pubes on it. So then I put pubes on it as did everyone else and when he came back I tried playing it off as if I'm not hungry and asked him if he wants it. He says yes and we all sit there and watch. He takes a bite and then I just tell him to stop because I didn't have the heart to see him eat it all lol. He was mad at first and all but we are still good friends. We even dorm together at college lol.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

robbed plenty of kids, at least 20, that shouldn't have been selling tree to begin with (if you're not about that life don't sell drugs. on other hand if you are about that life don't rob people that aren't about that life because my boy got locked up for that %**% and im out on bail right now for some %@@+@%#@)

my boy dropped a quarter and i pocketed it (not grimey he just got caught slippin)

had my boys jack EVERYTHING from some %%###%* crib while i was upstairs smashin (ehh %###%$ was broke that day)

every time we would rob someone i always had to do most of the work so i would pinch it then split it with my boys

all that %**% is in the past tho im about to be 21 and stopped doing %**% like that as soon as i turned 18 just not worth it and ive calmed down a lot
laugh.gif
talk about being a jack boy.  What part of the bay you stay in?

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

robbed plenty of kids, at least 20, that shouldn't have been selling tree to begin with (if you're not about that life don't sell drugs. on other hand if you are about that life don't rob people that aren't about that life because my boy got locked up for that %**% and im out on bail right now for some %@@+@%#@)

my boy dropped a quarter and i pocketed it (not grimey he just got caught slippin)

had my boys jack EVERYTHING from some %%###%* crib while i was upstairs smashin (ehh %###%$ was broke that day)

every time we would rob someone i always had to do most of the work so i would pinch it then split it with my boys

all that %**% is in the past tho im about to be 21 and stopped doing %**% like that as soon as i turned 18 just not worth it and ive calmed down a lot
laugh.gif
talk about being a jack boy.  What part of the bay you stay in?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Was with this girl.... great girl.. kinda off though like maybe she saw some ill schnit growin up....

turned my nephew (older than me by 2 years, we grew up like brothers) onto her older sister and he was smashin her for a couple weeks

overheard him knoccin her off one night and decided she sounded good enough that I wanted a piece of the action as well....

got tipped off some 100-proof Smirnoff and put her down.... then about two weeks later me and nephew pulled a choo-choo on her (She's a bustdown)

Four years later, I HAD A KID WITH EACH SISTER, my daughter with the bustdown/JO is 4 and my son with my girl (now EX, of course) will be 4 in May....

At the time, thought it was real pimpin/player.... now at the prospect of what my kids might have to endure, wish I woulda exercised better judgment

tired.gif
Wow.

So your daughters are sisters and cousins?

The L is strong.

woooooooooow
Dude ended doing the grime/dirt on himself 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SUICIDE

Was with this girl.... great girl.. kinda off though like maybe she saw some ill schnit growin up....

turned my nephew (older than me by 2 years, we grew up like brothers) onto her older sister and he was smashin her for a couple weeks

overheard him knoccin her off one night and decided she sounded good enough that I wanted a piece of the action as well....

got tipped off some 100-proof Smirnoff and put her down.... then about two weeks later me and nephew pulled a choo-choo on her (She's a bustdown)

Four years later, I HAD A KID WITH EACH SISTER, my daughter with the bustdown/JO is 4 and my son with my girl (now EX, of course) will be 4 in May....

At the time, thought it was real pimpin/player.... now at the prospect of what my kids might have to endure, wish I woulda exercised better judgment

tired.gif
Wow.

The L is strong.

woooooooooow
Dude ended doing the grime/dirt on himself 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SUICIDE

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

pics of said girl?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

pics of said girl?
nerd.gif

Since page 20 theres been so many
eek.gif
stories, so many Ls taken. I dont know if i should laugh or just be sad.

Since page 20 theres been so many
eek.gif
stories, so many Ls taken. I dont know if i should laugh or just be sad.

I have a question about guilt. Do you all feel guilty about the stuff you've done, or have let it go? I used to feel guilty about stuff that I shouldn't even feel guilty for and I'm realizing its a pointless emotion if you learn from your mistakes because nobody is perfect. What are ur thoughts?

I have a question about guilt. Do you all feel guilty about the stuff you've done, or have let it go? I used to feel guilty about stuff that I shouldn't even feel guilty for and I'm realizing its a pointless emotion if you learn from your mistakes because nobody is perfect. What are ur thoughts?

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

indifferent.gif

This thread is too damn long and some of posts are even longer. Will not read.
Grimest thing I've ever done: In fourth grade there was this handicap girl. Keep in mind I did not know she was handicap I just thought she walked really weird. Later on I found out that she got hit by a car. She walked like Forrest Gump. On to the story so me and some dukes are making fun of the way she walks so I go up behind her and start walking like her. She turns around and starts crying.
tired.gif
@me

This thread is too damn long and some of posts are even longer. Will not read.
Grimest thing I've ever done: In fourth grade there was this handicap girl. Keep in mind I did not know she was handicap I just thought she walked really weird. Later on I found out that she got hit by a car. She walked like Forrest Gump. On to the story so me and some dukes are making fun of the way she walks so I go up behind her and start walking like her. She turns around and starts crying.
tired.gif
@me

tired.gif
Wow.

The L is strong.

goddamn. 
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
Wow.

The L is strong.

goddamn. 
30t6p3b.gif

When i was about 10 yrs old me and my two cousins decided to collectively fill up a Super Soaker with piss 
sick.gif

Once we got it filled we went outside to see what/who we can spray (That gun was literately hot!)

Finally we ran into one of our friends and started messing with him taunting him with the pissed filled Super Soaker,

he was running away with tears in his eyes yelling "STOP PLAYING AROUND MAAN".

We caught up to the poor kid and sprayed his back, dudes back was all wet steaming with digested liters of Big Bursts (Our top choice of beverage @ the time).

Cant believe the things we did back in the day, those were the Hood ol days.
smile.gif

When i was about 10 yrs old me and my two cousins decided to collectively fill up a Super Soaker with piss 
sick.gif

Once we got it filled we went outside to see what/who we can spray (That gun was literately hot!)

Finally we ran into one of our friends and started messing with him taunting him with the pissed filled Super Soaker,

he was running away with tears in his eyes yelling "STOP PLAYING AROUND MAAN".

We caught up to the poor kid and sprayed his back, dudes back was all wet steaming with digested liters of Big Bursts (Our top choice of beverage @ the time).

Cant believe the things we did back in the day, those were the Hood ol days.
smile.gif

tired.gif
NAHHHH B....fam....you win

Back
Top Bottom